00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Generations1st [project Blog]

7,395 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-01 13:24:20

I find the process of making something like this very interesting.

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-02 13:50:19

This is pretty much the fun part, designing the school uniforms.

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-03 03:18:15

The finished look for another Capital character, is being filmed as i speak, his entire template library is complete!
I also had him tested in my first Demo reel last year, Such test, included his Glasses that have properties of it's own, in other words they can be removed, along with with his blazer.

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-12 11:37:29

[ Currently Filming The King of Schools ]

I originally was going to Combine Capcoms universe into my world and design their characters in my style.
Juri Han is considered to be the first to cameo in The King of Schools, originally i was going to have Ryu Designed for the project, but he's been "overused" so many times.
I don't think there's ever has been a Fully animated Juri Sprite designed from what i know...
At the moment i'm considering on weather i give her the green light or just stick with my original characters...
There may also be a conflict that if she was to be entered in the movie, she could "out balance" the story i wrote for this project..

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-12 11:44:00

At 7/12/12 11:37 AM, Generations1st wrote: [ Currently Filming The King of Schools ]

If you really want to put Capcom characters in your flash, you could put them in the background, fodder, etc. without having to change the story.

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-13 11:26:03

At 7/12/12 11:44 AM, MisterAce wrote:
At 7/12/12 11:37 AM, Generations1st wrote: [ Currently Filming The King of Schools ]
If you really want to put Capcom characters in your flash, you could put them in the background, fodder, etc. without having to change the story.

[ Currently Filming The King Of Schools ]

Juri is no big Deal, Although i couldn't imagine Juri Sitting at the back watching other people fight, its just not her style, unless she is at the Toe nail designers or foot message :P, without any motive, her dilemma would be odd.

This is the Girl who is meant to fight Juri..
i haven't decided what she's wearing yet, but more than likely it would be Goth related, or just typical black themed clothing.

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-13 11:45:48

Awesome job man. I was taking a look at your old drawings, and I could see that many of them came out perfect. Will leave a great job, I'm sure.

stop();

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-19 08:03:13

At 7/13/12 11:45 AM, Bit-N wrote: Awesome job man. I was taking a look at your old drawings, and I could see that many of them came out perfect. Will leave a great job, I'm sure.

[Currently Filming the King of Schools] [35% Complete]

Thank you, the hard work in creating both Male and female sprite templates of all ages is finally over!
now that i have established an engine, it gives me easier ways in creating any character i want...
Juri Han was the first test to see if that was possible..

This next blue print draft shows the Height comparison of both genders in the same age range group
Commonly the male is usually always taller, there's only a small number of females that reach that same height.
However the child range of both genders are at the same height..

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-22 15:32:34

[Currently Filming the King of Schools] [Complete 40%]

This is where things get complicated, the "Capital sprite" which i mentioned before, is a sprite that is filled with a huge number of Action States, Characters like this guy, require extra care if they hold certain unique souvenirs like Tatoos..
as that has to be taken into note, and when i mean Taken into note, the character may have two sides that are unique from each other.

This sheet shows a Turn phrase sequence for the character..

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-07-25 14:15:34

[Currently Filming The King of Schools]

This is a Screen shot of old characters designed about 6 months ago,
These two characters have been revamped since then, and so these designs are outdated..

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-09-15 13:08:17

[Currently Filming 2 projects]

Phew! I must say i don't have as much as i used to on these forums so i will only be peeping in and out from time to time, so this probably might be my last post i don't know..
I did this poster for my friends current animation project called Kriesis, it's also something i voice act in.

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-10-04 20:28:28

<3 Nene

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2012-10-05 19:56:03

This is a Concept Design for a Villain for my project,but i don't like the Grinning teeth ,
i'm gonna re design him , it Just doesn't look right.. XD lol

BBS Signature

Response to Generations1st [project Blog] 2013-06-08 01:29:14

What's that program you're using to draw the characters?