00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just A Game Studio Is Hiring

1,013 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Just A Game Studio Is Hiring 2012-06-17 04:10:51

(I checked the rules and saw nothing against posting job ads. I looked for a more appropiate forum but saw none. So forgive me if I missed anything!)

Just A Game Studio is looking for FT, PT and Per Peice artists for it's upcoming iOS game.

Do you like trains? Do you enjoy social "build your world" games like Farmville, Tiny Tower, and Ebony? Perhaps you want to JOIN a game company as an artist?

Just a Game Studio is looking for people like you!

2D Concept artist, 3D modeler, and 3D texture artist needed.

Needed:
2D Concept art: Steam Train, Freight Car, Passenger Car, Straight Track, Turn Left Track, Turn Right Track, Forest Terrain, Mountain Terrain, River Terrain, Grass Terrain, City.

Low Poly 3D models: Steam Train, Freight Car, Passenger Car, Straight Track, Turn Left Track, Turn Right Track.

3D Textures needed: Steam Train+Cars: Rusty, Blue with Chrome Trim, Red with Gold Trim, Straight Track, Turn Left Track, Turn Right Track.

For more information please post your contact info below (or send private message) along with some samples of your artwork that best fit our project. A representative will contact you if interested. We are looking for a very colorful, cartoony style (See "mega run" for sample of color pallete)

Cheers,
The Team

PS. If you are a studio please do not post simply email us directly at "justagamestudio@gmail.com" with a list of the details you need to accurately price quote our project. (3DS Max, PSD, Unity 3D, iOS platform)

Response to Just A Game Studio Is Hiring 2012-06-17 04:17:41

At 6/17/12 04:10 AM, justagamestudio wrote: Do you like trains?

I like trains.

Just A Game Studio Is Hiring

BBS Signature

Response to Just A Game Studio Is Hiring 2012-06-17 04:52:35

At 6/17/12 04:10 AM, justagamestudio wrote:
Do you like trains? Do you enjoy social "build your world" games like Farmville, Tiny Tower, and Ebony?

nah not really.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Just A Game Studio Is Hiring 2012-06-17 07:08:02

Do you like trains? Do you enjoy social "build your world" games like Farmville, Tiny Tower, and Ebony?

aren't those games built around being addictive not fun? heres some advice: make a game peripheral that injects heroin into the gamers blood each time they level up, that'll really make them comeback for more.

Response to Just A Game Studio Is Hiring 2012-06-17 08:42:09

At 6/17/12 04:17 AM, PigeonOnAStick wrote:
At 6/17/12 04:10 AM, justagamestudio wrote: Do you like trains?
I like trains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw - I like trains song!

Response to Just A Game Studio Is Hiring 2012-06-17 08:54:40

At 6/17/12 07:08 AM, M-Maher wrote:
aren't those games built around being addictive not fun? heres some advice: make a game peripheral that injects heroin into the gamers blood each time they level up, that'll really make them comeback for more.

I could definitely agree that might have been the design goal for Ebony (Addictive and not fun). Tiny Tower I think had a good mixture, I enjoyed it for several weeks. But it's definitely a "play for 5 minutes while the boss isn't looking" kind of game. Which I find great in elevators, grocery lines etc.

But nothing will please everyone all the time.

That being said I hope my game doesn't fall into the same category. I play a ton of new age board games. So I hope my game is more thought provoking, strategic and fun. :)