00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wacom Bamboo Tablet Help

569 Views | 4 Replies

Wacom Bamboo Tablet Help 2012-05-29 19:41:01

Okay, this thing is pretty new, considering I bought it fresh just a couple months ago from Fry's. Worked fine for a while. But now it has this weird glitch; whenever I move the tablet's USB cord the slightest while drawing, the tablet disconnects for about a second or two, then reconnects to the computer again (mind you the USB is still firm in the socket this whole time, a slight wiggle shouldn't throw it off). This, as you can imagine, really pisses me off.

Help please?

P.S. If you could, please don't immediately recommend I use their customer service. I want to see if there's an easy solution here before getting their help.

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet Help 2012-05-29 19:47:14

Okay, I know this isn't the most fun thread to reply to but I'd appreciate any feedback, people.

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet Help 2012-05-29 19:56:45

At 5/29/12 07:55 PM, Benji wrote: Buy the nice super expensive ones or don't expect top-notch quality.

This was eighty U.S. dollars.

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet Help 2012-05-29 20:46:57

this may belong here

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet Help 2012-05-29 21:10:29

At 5/29/12 08:04 PM, Gambit wrote: Try different USB ports? Your computer might be the problem. I have the same Wacom Bamboo tablet you have, and I have 0 problems with it. Nein, nada.

Other than that, make sure you disable "Hold to right click" in the Tablet options.

Tried changing ports to no avail :(