00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Speedo supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Medal of Honor Multiplayer

822 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Medal of Honor Multiplayer 2012-04-21 04:40:27

hello guys
so i recently bought Medal of Honor (the one whose campaign featured Rabbit, Deuce, Dusty ,Mother e.t.c)
So after i finished campaign i played online and i found it awesome
So if anyone wants tell me your username so that i can add you as my friends and play together online

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Medal of Honor Multiplayer 2012-04-21 11:08:48

At 4/21/12 04:40 AM, Thedark wrote: hello guys
so i recently bought Medal of Honor (the one whose campaign featured Rabbit, Deuce, Dusty ,Mother e.t.c)
So if anyone wants tell me your username so that i can add you as my friends and play together online

i some what enjoy the game

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Medal of Honor Multiplayer 2012-04-21 17:29:35

At 4/21/12 04:40 AM, Thedark wrote: hello guys

I loved the multiplayer, the campain was meh at best, kinda shitty mostly, but the multiplayer was amazing. Although I bought it Second hand, so EA's shitty online pass system stopped me from playing it fully, although I cant remember exactly what I didnt have acess to. Then my xbox live ran out and I stopped playing. Sad times.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Medal of Honor Multiplayer 2012-04-22 04:29:44

I loved the multiplayer, the campain was meh at best, kinda shitty mostly, but the multiplayer was amazing. Although I bought it Second hand, so EA's shitty online pass system stopped me from playing it fully, although I cant remember exactly what I didnt have acess to. Then my xbox live ran out and I stopped playing. Sad times.

I felt the same thing when my 8 year old cousin broke my ps2

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Medal of Honor Multiplayer 2012-04-22 19:54:36

I love it, but goddamn the guns are extremely accurate. I mean, you can snipe someone with pistol. I still love it though.

Finally a game where shotguns have real range.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature