00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Unreal Tournament Thread

687 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Unreal Tournament Thread 2012-03-28 10:50:36

Badababababababa bing ing baddaaa bing in! UNREAL TOURNAMENT!

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. Have you played, no, played this legendary game? No? yes? I have. BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Here's what I propose. We have tournaments every weekend to see who wins and whoever wins first gets a prize. Dunno how this gonna work, but with a lot of progress, I think we can make this thread succeed to a higher purpose.

Also, if you don't have a copy, or your copies got lost or stolen somehow, check Ebay, or Amazon.com. :)

-TPK

Unreal Tournament Thread

BBS Signature

Response to Unreal Tournament Thread 2012-03-29 12:08:56

YES YES YES YES YES!
Fuck yes I played that. First played it around 2009, but it's really awesome. LAN and everything!

Response to Unreal Tournament Thread 2012-03-29 12:39:36

I played alot of UT2003 and UT2004

Response to Unreal Tournament Thread 2012-03-30 10:47:34

Ahhh, some players!

Perhaps we need to set up a tournament and see who's the true champ of Unreal Torunament. Mwahahaha!

BBS Signature

Response to Unreal Tournament Thread 2012-03-30 14:36:00

At 3/30/12 11:14 AM, Austerity wrote: I used to play UR2004 but like I told you by the end of 2005 it was hard to find anyone online

A lot of fun was had though in that year and a half

lol there are still plenty of people online in 2012

you can always find a deathmatch game full of people, maybe a game with mutant mode or whatever would be hard to find, but i never have trouble joining a regular game.

BBS Signature

Response to Unreal Tournament Thread 2012-03-30 14:48:06

shglhnjolejlshjnk

OMG! Unreal Tournament tournament?! YES!
One question though: stock games or mods? Just curious.

I have practically every mod ever made for that game. 14 gigs of mods, maps, total conversions, and high-res textures.

Latest Creation: Wiretapped Wormhole | Website: Tydusis.com | Also, check out this webcomic I like: Inhuman

BBS Signature