00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need help abou whistling

653 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need help abou whistling 2004-05-12 20:05:37

Hi. I have blown the whistle in many crappy and free-blam ebtries (about 30) and marked many author-offensive rewiews as abusive. But my whistle is neither broken neither broke. How does the whistle-promotion system works? If anyone can help me, thank you.

Response to Need help abou whistling 2004-05-12 20:08:03

They dont have how many points you need to get a better rank. Just whislte more stuff and youll get it. But you will never get the gold.

Response to Need help abou whistling 2004-05-12 21:02:03

At 5/12/04 08:08 PM, Mysterio-619 wrote: They dont have how many points you need to get a better rank. Just whislte more stuff and youll get it. But you will never get the gold.

He could...probably not though :P

Anyway, you'll probably get at least bronze when the points are tallied.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Need help abou whistling 2004-05-13 01:32:47

At 5/12/04 08:05 PM, Mysterious_pig wrote: Hi. I have blown the whistle in many crappy and free-blam ebtries (about 30) and marked many author-offensive rewiews as abusive. But my whistle is neither broken neither broke. How does the whistle-promotion system works? If anyone can help me, thank you.

The short answer is that no one knows how many WPs you need to gain a whistle level.

The long answer is in my Whistle FAQ. Note that I have NOT yet finished that page, which is why the FAQ link from the site in my sig still leads nowhere. I e-mailed gfox, ramagi, and TheJoe on the Whistle FAQ and the "best guess" errors I created to at least make sure I had something framed out. gfox wrote back and his corrections are still on the hard drive of the PC that I put in the shop today. As I recall, most of those errors have to do with the authority and power of the review mods, so if you ignore those procedural sections, you'll get about the most complete answer that can be given to your question.