00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

dang wtf 2004-05-12 17:44:01

How come my topics always get blocked if ur the person who keeps blockin my topics could u tell me y u keep blocking them dam i mean there not even bad topics ive seen stupider stuf not get blocked

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 17:45:35

At 5/12/04 05:44 PM, dolla_cent wrote: How come my topics always get blocked if ur the person who keeps blockin my topics could u tell me y u keep blocking them dam i mean there not even bad topics ive seen stupider stuf not get blocked

Bob told you why. I'll give this all of ten minutes before it's locked.

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:10:04

At 5/12/04 05:45 PM, jonthomson wrote:
At 5/12/04 05:44 PM, dolla_cent wrote: How come my topics always get blocked if ur the person who keeps blockin my topics could u tell me y u keep blocking them dam i mean there not even bad topics ive seen stupider stuf not get blocked
Bob told you why. I'll give this all of ten minutes before it's locked.

What he said. And it's Locked, not Blocked. If it's stupid, pointless, spam, flame wars, etc., it's gonna get locked. Like this topic is: Stupid

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:22:33

i know its locked i jus get confuzzled sometimes but dang some idiot hates me or something bcuz every on of my topics get blocked and they arent really that stupd

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:24:33

Now write down on paper why you think they get locked. Then maybe try reading this BBS RULES and maybe gain some knowledge for the bbs message Board. Alot of topics aren't needed but when askin questions like this are pointless and not needed. Just think before you post and enjoy the forms, but use your brain when doing so

Good Luck

Like pears in rain.

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:26:42

At 5/12/04 06:22 PM, dolla_cent wrote: i know its locked i jus get confuzzled sometimes but dang some idiot hates me or something bcuz every on of my topics get blocked and they arent really that stupd

Mods can be ruthless, but they don't just pick on 1 user. Except me. :'(

The question is just bad, so the topic gets locked. The mods job is to uphold rules and keep the BBS clean. (Isn't it?)

BBS Signature

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:28:59

ok one if u look at the topic list u will see a red tank next to how do i get exp which was started by me but then u scroll up and see another topic which was started by some other guy that said how do i get exp and its not locked wtf u cant tell me thats unfair

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:30:37

At 5/12/04 06:28 PM, dolla_cent wrote: ok one if u look at the topic list u will see a red tank next to how do i get exp which was started by me but then u scroll up and see another topic which was started by some other guy that said how do i get exp and its not locked wtf u cant tell me thats unfair

They haven't gotten to it yet? Or the topic has either a lot of responses or almost none?

BBS Signature

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:54:06

Your topics always have something to do with your help. People gave you an answer so a mod just locks it cuz problem solved.

Response to dang wtf 2004-05-12 18:59:34

At 5/12/04 06:28 PM, dolla_cent wrote: ok one if u look at the topic list u will see a red tank next to how do i get exp which was started by me

Yes, your question was answered in the second post. That post was then followed by a few more pointless posts saying the exact same thing and other people flaming. This would have continued if it wasn't locked.

but then u scroll up and see another topic which was started by some other guy that said how do i get exp and its not locked

That topic didn't lead to a spam/flame-fest and then died. No one posted in it for about a month. It was bumped again recently. We may only lock topics that are at most a week old. That topic is more than a week old.

wtf u cant tell me thats unfair

That's very fair. And now you are banned for making a topic complaining about another topic being locked. I suggest you read the rules before you come back.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature