00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sfmfan1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Low sound quality....why?!

663 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Low sound quality....why?! 2004-05-11 17:35:08

Hi, I've been trying to create a movie with voices good sounds etc...And once i put the sounds in the movie they sound just wonderful in .fla formal! However, when I export it, and watch the movie in .swf format, the sound quality drops significantly. Can anyone help me out? Or could someone redirect me to another thread? Thanks!

Broach Bros

Response to Low sound quality....why?! 2004-05-11 18:56:02

There should be an option in flash where you can adjust the sound and movie quality when importing it into a movie. Try it again and look for it. Hope this helps.

Response to Low sound quality....why?! 2004-05-11 21:37:59

That worked a little bit. However, still when I play the movie in .fla format it still sounds alot better then it does in .swf format. Anyway I can further increase the sound quality?

Response to Low sound quality....why?! 2004-05-12 03:31:45

At 5/11/04 09:37 PM, Broachbros wrote: That worked a little bit. However, still when I play the movie in .fla format it still sounds alot better then it does in .swf format. Anyway I can further increase the sound quality?

why would you want to?Good sound quality takes a lot of space,you should optimize your audio and lower its quality to take less space instead...

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature