00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,817 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-19 13:47:45

Hey, you posted a beat and i gave you my honest no-nonsense reaction to it.
You're the one who went straight to a strawnan ad hominen.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-19 13:59:26

And let me point out, that wasnt a strawman AND an ad hominem it was a strawman IN an ad hominem.
That's some next level ignant logical fallacy shit right there.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-19 20:05:08

At 5/19/12 01:54 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 5/19/12 01:47 PM, PiGPEN wrote: Hey, you posted a beat and i gave you my honest no-nonsense reaction to it.
You're the one who went straight to a strawnan ad hominen.
I was talking about in general. Thanks for the opinion, though. Appreciated, duly noted, so forth.

Yo Bill, this guy actually keeps records about his troll points. Don't give him any and maybe it'll speed up the suicide.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 04:04:02

Round 3 Reddit Post

"KillBillVolume2 vs Alto" was the highest voted battle on the round 2 post.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 07:10:30

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 15:25:59

Suddle sounded better last year, before he started putting that "sarcastic, white-guy, generic" emphasis on words like Tyga, Young Money, and J Cole does.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 15:43:09

At 5/18/12 05:05 AM, PiGPEN wrote: 45? 1 point. I've made a single point.

Debatable. I'd argue that you scored way higher by the Troll Game scoring system. For example, you didn't mention the comments on the songs from many, many users who were offended by your lack of caring and deliberately bad beat choice, and assuming that's scored the same way internet video responses are scored that's massive. Equally, responses to your hype track.

You also seem to overlook the fact that SJD now hates your guts even though initially being a fan of your music. Judging from the scoring system and the attitude of the tallying team, that kinda turn around would be worth a lot of points. Equally, BigRed now has to take breaks from this thread because the atmosphere is now unbearable to the guy.

Also, you overlook all the internet comments on the HDC facebook page that your stuff's produced and the picture Mao drew you (artwork would probably be worth like 10pts on its own PLUS an unforeseen reaction bonus).

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 16:17:49

At 5/20/12 03:43 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 5/18/12 05:05 AM, PiGPEN wrote: 45? 1 point. I've made a single point.
Debatable. I'd argue that you scored way higher by the Troll Game scoring system. For example, you didn't mention the comments on the songs from many, many users who were offended by your lack of caring and deliberately bad beat choice, and assuming that's scored the same way internet video responses are scored that's massive. Equally, responses to your hype track.

Eh maybe, i dont think anyone adequately displayed a strong reaction to that though. 2 extra points at the most.

You also seem to overlook the fact that SJD now hates your guts even though initially being a fan of your music.

He hated my guts WHILE enjoying my music. I have no reason to believe this has changed.

Judging from the scoring system and the attitude of the tallying team, that kinda turn around would be worth a lot of points. Equally, BigRed now has to take breaks from this thread because the atmosphere is now unbearable to the guy.

Nah, troll game is specifically geared away from internet trolling and that stuff would be a pain in the ass to tally. I imagine one of the contestants i dont cover is doing some mundane jrpg style grinding of points via internet trolling and everyone in the tallying committee absolutely hate his guts for making their job suck.

Also, you overlook all the internet comments on the HDC facebook page that your stuff's produced and the picture Mao drew you (artwork would probably be worth like 10pts on its own PLUS an unforeseen reaction bonus).

Artwork cant count for various reasons. No bonus, good day sir.
Also i dont use facebucks, what could i have done over thar?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 16:51:46

At 5/20/12 04:17 PM, PiGPEN wrote: He hated my guts WHILE enjoying my music. I have no reason to believe this has changed.

Kinda irrelevant, the point is if he ENJOYED the medium enough to say so but still was enraged by the semantics, you've demonstrated extreme trolling ability. Sydney Lion would undeniably recognise that and find it tasty.

Nah, troll game is specifically geared away from internet trolling and that stuff would be a pain in the ass to tally. I imagine one of the contestants i dont cover is doing some mundane jrpg style grinding of points via internet trolling and everyone in the tallying committee absolutely hate his guts for making their job suck.

Valid point, the tallying committee are lazy asses.

Artwork cant count for various reasons. No bonus, good day sir.

Reaaally? Video reactions count, text reactions count, at the minimum an art reaction should count for the text it contains.

Also i dont use facebucks, what could i have done over thar?

The point isn't that you USED facebook, but that you've had a reaction via facebook. Shit like that still counts.

ALSO on a troll game note, did Lil C get the whole Charlie Cooper thing, because it sounded like he just did his generic golden coast illiterate swag. Ruined the fucking track IMO.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 17:15:35

At 5/20/12 04:51 PM, AxTekk wrote: ALSO on a troll game note, did Lil C get the whole Charlie Cooper thing, because it sounded like he just did his generic golden coast illiterate swag. Ruined the fucking track IMO.

Dont try to understand LilC, he works on a level higher than simply understanding.
Also he freestyled it and i had fun cutting it up and making not sound like a freestyle.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 17:27:52

Check out my new joint, and tell me what you think.

ROUGH SHIT by Fat Beats

Also watch this space for some hXc swagger.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 17:44:30

At 5/20/12 05:27 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: ROUGH SHIT by Fat Beats

You sound soft as babies, yell your vocals or at least stop talkspering.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 18:04:49

I love how yall manage to turn a competition into a fucking soap opera.

xTH3KiLLER_BLUNTx hurt my feelings and called my beatz bad. boo hoo shutup.

Ok bye.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 18:21:47

At 5/20/12 06:04 PM, jpbear wrote: I love how yall manage to turn a competition into a fucking soap opera.

xTH3KiLLER_BLUNTx hurt my feelings and called my beatz bad. boo hoo shutup.

Ok bye.

We Appreciate Your Feedback! Your input is invaluable to us in developing new products and continuing to provide a positive customer experience.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 19:51:59

At 5/20/12 05:44 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 5/20/12 05:27 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: A track
It sux

I swear I've read this before.

At Yesterday A Bit Later PiGPEN wrote:

At Yesterday A Bit Earlier KillBillvolume2 wrote:
A track
It sux.

Hmmmmm, no not there.

At Last Week A Bit Later PiGPEN wrote:

At Las Week A Bit Earlier SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Opinion about science.
It sux.

At Last Week A Bit Later PiGPEN wrote:

At Las Week A Bit Earlier Teqneek wrote:
Opinion about religion.
It sux.

At Two Weeks Ago A Bit Later PiGPEN wrote:

At Two Week Ago A Bit Earlier AxTekk wrote:
A beat.
It sux.

You have a slight tendency to be a negative nancy methinks PiG. This is the place for more creative crit and kind discussion no?

Also RE: Lil C I'm taking that AHA sample. And using it. Lots.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 20:16:49

At 5/20/12 07:51 PM, AxTekk wrote: You have a slight tendency to be a negative nancy methinks PiG.

Sherlock over here peeps.

This is the place for more creative crit and kind discussion no?

I think you'll find constructive criticism on most of em. It's just not pigpen if aint spicy.

Also RE: Lil C I'm taking that AHA sample. And using it. Lots.

WORD.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-20 23:28:00

At 5/20/12 04:51 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 5/20/12 04:17 PM, PiGPEN wrote: He hated my guts WHILE enjoying my music. I have no reason to believe this has changed.

Never hated Ryan's guts...he's not important enuff. I do enjoy his music although his flow is awful. The lack of technical prowess almost adds to the novelty, as does that fact that he tries to get across a message at times and fails miserably because he has no notion of continuity, nor the patience to see any idea past stage 1 thinking even for the few minutes of a pop song. However, this somehow adds to the appeal. I'd pay a max of $1.50 for a 200 song (minimum) Pig mixtape.

Cog, no such thing as too adventurous. Wait til you hear the one I just did today. (Will post after I get done promoting Theresa, maybe end of the month)

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 01:28:03

GONNA PUT SOME POSITIVITY OUT THAR...
-Bill KTA is a dope rapper, really sells his gruff style and has fun lyrics to boot.
-Bigred is doing a good job and is not a shit-eating faggot (i know that's controversial but im saying it).
-Lil C will probably turn legit pro rapper before anyone else here.
-Axtekk is aiight for his age and Britishness.
-Nimbus has an exceptional wingspan for such a short guy.
-suddle can somehow still rap pretty good even when he's high although i cant say the same for his ability to count.
-SJD has exceptional flow although he has no sense for lyrical content, has a weird as fuck accent and has THE WORST taste in beats (ps. suck my dick and die from my poison dick serum).
-and Teqneek uhhh....Teqneek is really good at.... hmmm.... Teqneek is good at being true to his feelings.

That'll do.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 01:33:04

I'm killing rampant music he fucked up challenging me.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 05:08:33

At 5/21/12 01:28 AM, PiGPEN wrote: -Axtekk is aiight for his age and Britishness.

Thanks man! ^^ I have to say, you're really good at drawing comics/ animations about angsty, computer infatuated weabus too :)

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 06:05:58

At 5/21/12 01:33 AM, SoundGoodizer wrote: I'm killing rampant music he fucked up challenging me.

Well, let's hope you did more than 4 seconds of research, because I know Rampant's going to destroy you lyrically.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 09:47:27

At 5/21/12 06:05 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 5/21/12 01:33 AM, SoundGoodizer wrote: I'm killing rampant music he fucked up challenging me.
Well, let's hope you did more than 4 seconds of research, because I know Rampant's going to destroy you lyrically.

Um, right.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 10:29:34

At 5/21/12 09:47 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 5/21/12 06:05 AM, Teqneek wrote:
Um, right.

Lol, maybe I should have said "Rampant will destroy you in the personals category".

I'm predicting Suddle called you gay no less than a total of 4 times in this battle. Those are "personals" to him. Anyway good luck to both, for real.

And I know it seems like I'm just hating on you Suddle, but I'm not. You're a good rapper, I just personally hate your overly vague lyrics. Sometimes you do have a decent punch, but what good lines you have are usually diluted with a shit ton of filler. Plus you've been an asshole to me and pretty much everyone here since day one, and that pissed me off.

But you're a good rapper, and if you end up surprising me lyrically one day, I will definitely give you your due props. When that day comes, of course.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 11:11:02

At 5/21/12 01:28 AM, PiGPEN wrote: some shit to try to lure Axtekk into an inappropriate relationship

Dudes, ClabSwag is goin up this week. I'll letcha know.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 12:18:03

At 5/21/12 10:29 AM, Teqneek wrote: I'm predicting Suddle called you gay no less than a total of 4 times in this battle.

I guess you'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 13:07:48

At 5/21/12 12:18 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 5/21/12 10:29 AM, Teqneek wrote: I'm predicting Suddle called you gay no less than a total of 4 times in this battle.
I guess you'll find out in a couple of weeks.

I can't wait to hear this.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 14:42:32

At 5/21/12 11:11 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 5/21/12 01:28 AM, PiGPEN wrote: some shit to try to lure Axtekk into an inappropriate relationship

Wait for mine and Ax's track to come at ya!

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 14:51:02

At 5/21/12 02:42 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 5/21/12 11:11 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Wait for mine and Ax's track to come at ya!

Well cmon wit it then, cuz I'm ready to let this thing fly. It's going up by Wednesday at the latest.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 14:54:14

At 5/21/12 02:51 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Well cmon wit it then, cuz I'm ready to let this thing fly. It's going up by Wednesday at the latest.

Didn't mean to be rude. I should explain myself.

I do stuff in order, so that means I gotta put up ClabSwag first before I start mixing the song for ur mixtape. That's just how my mind works. So cmon get me that song!!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-21 15:00:20

At 5/21/12 02:54 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Swag. Soon.

Yo SJD, do you have any cover art for this thing?