00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thatgooner just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

261,344 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-06 23:59:53

At 8/6/12 10:22 PM, Teqneek wrote: Not only have many rivalries formed out of this thread, but friendships as well. We talk shit but not constantly, and most of the time we're not really being serious. It's a part of hip hop culture I guess...

You suck major, huge, 13" dongs, your lyrics are wack, and your mum is so un-fat she featured in an Amnesty International ad for starving people.

At 8/6/12 09:17 PM, Chronamut wrote: I am amazed that 131 pages of audio hate could remain sustained in the audio portal. And why are these threads always hip-hop threads? The last one I remember was in the past too and that tire fire lasted for MONTHS and spanned pages and pages and pages.

You heard it here first, people: this thread is 131 pages long, and filled with hate comments. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 02:23:48

At 8/6/12 09:17 PM, Chronamut wrote: I am amazed that 131 pages of audio hate could remain sustained in the audio portal. And why are these threads always hip-hop threads? The last one I remember was in the past too and that tire fire lasted for MONTHS and spanned pages and pages and pages.

Last time you popped up around these parts where when you were mad at that wyldfyre song.

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 02:45:01

Meanwhile, back at ROF.....

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 12:22:01

I'm about to leak a new Teqneek collab track from my boy DISL Automatic's upcoming album. Let me know what you suckas think!

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 13:12:07

I'm gonna throw this out there, I'll battle anybody who's willing.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 13:36:25

At 8/7/12 01:12 PM, mjohnson00 wrote: I'm gonna throw this out there, I'll battle anybody who's willing.

*COUGH* UNFINISHED BATTLE *COUGH*

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.

Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 13:36:34

At 8/7/12 12:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/497843

Teq's a beast. You got potential man.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 14:10:18

At 8/7/12 01:36 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
At 8/7/12 12:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/497843
Teq's a beast. You got potential man.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Thanks brother.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 14:16:48

LOL, if you guys hate DJ Ses, check this faget out. He claims he's "NGHH's No. 1", but as far as I can see he's only getting positive reviews from his alts.

And the guy thinks he can beef Kony lol, I got two more reviews on Mission Statement from his alts.

Whaddaya say we get this guy to battle someone? I don't even care if it's not me man, I'd just find it hilarious to see this guy flop against a real Clabtrap MC who's got honesty and integrity.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 14:46:21

At 8/7/12 02:16 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote:

Whaddaya say we get this guy to battle someone? I don't even care if it's not me man, I'd just find it hilarious to see this guy flop against a real Clabtrap MC who's got honesty and integrity.

He won't battle. He'll probably do a diss track if he gets dissed first.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 16:34:47

At 8/7/12 02:46 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
He won't battle. He'll probably do a diss track if he gets dissed first.

I'm not sure. He's so arrogant lol!

Although, that said, he's also a pussy in the total extreme. Like, did you notice he wasn't responding to anyone who gave him any negative feedback, just dissing them through alt accounts lol. This guy's the worst type of buttlicker on NG.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 22:27:40

You all realize he thrives on attention right?

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 22:31:54

Since we're on the subject of alt accounts, is there a way for anyone to tell me who the hell this actually is? He calls himself "Honest Lolzy". He made his account today, and he just zero bombed and left a retarded review on my Mad Flex battle.

Okay I just went and looked at his 3 reviews- One is bashing The Ass of Music, and the other is sucking the dick of some clown named Lejin. Actually after doing a bit of research, I'm pretty sure it's Lejin, whoever the fuck that is. I've heard his name mentioned here a few times, so I'm assuming he's another Newgrounds rapper. Okay I just read Ax's post and now I'm sure it's him.

Lejin, if "HonestLolzy" is an alt of yours then you are a pansy ass bitch. Be a man and stop hiding behind dupe accounts.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-07 22:59:41

At 8/7/12 10:27 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: You all realize he thrives on attention right?

You're right Wyze. This guy is just another mediocre ass wrangler with an inflated ego. I'm almost shocked he hasn't shown up here yet, puffing his chest and calling everyone haters while butchering the english language.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-08 00:50:08

I know you'll all be gutted to hear (English expression - not my problem if you don't quite understand it), but INCORRIGIBLE's release date is going to be pushed back to late August / early September.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-08 02:46:50

At 8/8/12 12:50 AM, RampantMusik wrote: I know you'll all be gutted to hear (English expression - not my problem if you don't quite understand it), but INCORRIGIBLE's release date is going to be pushed back to late August / early September.

Yeah, same for Reflex. Still waiting on verses from R-Av and hopefully also from KillBill.

Me and SJD got a beast track though. We're about to BLOW YOUR BRAINS THROUGH THE BACK OF YOUR SKULL.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-08 12:03:03

Yo Ax and Rampant, remember that group photo we took for our album? I hope you don't mind but I posted it on my profile.

And Rampant, I'm seriously gonna try to get my shit recorded today. I hope your album isn't being held up on my behalf, because then I'd feel like shit. I haven't been able to record yet, but today's looking good.

Also, listen to my new track y'all sunsabitches! It's the first one on my signature line.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-08 14:50:18

At 8/8/12 12:03 PM, Teqneek wrote: And Rampant, I'm seriously gonna try to get my shit recorded today. I hope your album isn't being held up on my behalf, because then I'd feel like shit.

Nope, it's because I haven't been completely happy with the lyrics or recordings for several of my tracks. On top of that, I had hoped to compose, write lyrics to, and record two songs in about two weeks, and that just didn't happen.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-08 15:30:37

At 8/8/12 01:54 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: I think a lot of the people in this thread are new to the bowels of the internet, and don't understand that if you ignore a problem, it will most likely go away.

That's very diplomatic dude, but there are fundamentally sadistic people like myself and PiG who like problems.

They're kinda funny in a way only problems can be.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-08 17:03:15

I am well looking forward to this NG super group.

In the meantime, check out this amazing track from me, Wyze, Byron and this Aussie dude called Billy.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/498018?updated=1

also on soundcloud.
http://soundcloud.com/scone/pass-the-bucket

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-09 03:50:03

Teq... Republic of Rhyme is ridiculously fucking dope. I think I'm gonna record and release it today as a single, partly because it's my birthday so I can do whatever the fuck I want within reason / as long as it's legal (my mum said so), and partly because the world DESERVES to hear this track.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-09 03:58:29

At 8/9/12 03:50 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Teq... Republic of Rhyme is ridiculously fucking dope. I think I'm gonna record and release it today as a single, partly because it's my birthday so I can do whatever the fuck I want within reason / as long as it's legal (my mum said so), and partly because the world DESERVES to hear this track.

happy birthday =)
so where's the party?

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-09 04:09:40

At 8/9/12 03:58 AM, ForeverBound wrote:
At 8/9/12 03:50 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Teq... Republic of Rhyme is ridiculously fucking dope. I think I'm gonna record and release it today as a single, partly because it's my birthday so I can do whatever the fuck I want within reason / as long as it's legal (my mum said so), and partly because the world DESERVES to hear this track.
happy birthday =)
so where's the party?

In the series of tubes we've come to know as the Internet.

Since it's 4:08AM and I'm a college student, it seems like a great time for a Taco Bell-themed cake:

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-09 11:28:06

Happy birthday man! Glad you like my parts on the track, can't wait to check out the finished product.

And while everyone anxiously waits for the world premiere of the Republic of Rhyme, check my new shit out and tell me what you think if you haven't already:

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-09 14:52:37

At 8/9/12 11:28 AM, Teqneek wrote: Happy birthday man! Glad you like my parts on the track, can't wait to check out the finished product.

Thanks, bro. Your verses are sick.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-09 15:21:54

Happy Brithday (the correct spelling) Rampant! :D

I made you a cake and bought you a stripper, but erm, the stripper really liked the cake and in my rage at her cake eating frenzy I stabbed her with the cake knife :D

Here's your present dude, I totally promise it isn't a dead prostitue carried by old desert nomads :D

Yano there may still be some cake in her digestive tract.....

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-09 16:19:18

At 8/9/12 03:21 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Happy Brithday (the correct spelling) Rampant! :D

I made you a cake and bought you a stripper, but erm, the stripper really liked the cake and in my rage at her cake eating frenzy I stabbed her with the cake knife :D

Here's your present dude, I totally promise it isn't a dead prostitue carried by old desert nomads :D

Yano there may still be some cake in her digestive tract.....

Thanks, Ax! I've already had cake, though, so as appetizing as that sounds, I think I'll pass :D

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-10 12:33:43

Yo Rampant your new beat for the Problem Child project is the shit son! I'm gonna ruin the fuck out of it. I'm gonna sing like Michael Bolton for the first part, then the rest of the track imma just rap about my dick.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-08-10 16:57:14

At 8/10/12 12:33 PM, Teqneek wrote: Yo Rampant your new beat for the Problem Child project is the shit son! I'm gonna ruin the fuck out of it. I'm gonna sing like Michael Bolton for the first part, then the rest of the track imma just rap about my dick.

PROBLEM CHILD is the shit lol. Also link me the beat guiz I wanna admire Rampant's Rampantness.

BBS Signature