00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking to make an epic

690 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

looking to make an epic 2012-02-09 09:35:29

hello.i am known as palagriz.i am intrested in seeking out a collab for a series ive been dreaming up over the years.it is a dark medevil fantasy that has various elements mixed in to make the battles so epic that it would make others shocked and amazed.it would combine various elements that would mix a jedi,an elemental mage,a sayan,and a blademaster into one hero.the first story arc takes place 300 years before the actual main character in the series is born. you would encounter various races like the dwarves,the elves,and tribal humans that reside within a floating island.but of course it would have its own unique flavor to it.each story character would have something intresting about them to give the story diversity.if anyone is intrested please let me know.

im posting this topic under various threads so that i can try to recieve a reply.

BBS Signature

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-09 13:13:59

good point on the what im lookin for bit.to be honest a backup writer is cool since thats my strongsuit.im in the process of making a book and would like to try to make it into a flash series first to kinda get a feel as to what the story would look like.animators are a godsend for this project because im going to try to have it scale to where huge armies clash on certain parts of the series.heh plus,im not good with art at all.-blush-lastly if this idea takes off id like to see about getting a few voices.music to set the mood is also wanted.to hint at the story,its a quest to seek out gods that were imprisoned to save a race of long thought extinct barbarians that become civilized and gain unique powers.

BBS Signature

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-09 13:16:53

to add to it,the actual story wich is 300 years later after the events that were shown in the first series,the freed gods help the pepole,but the dark god is uleashed and its up to a hero to save tha day.

BBS Signature

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-09 14:01:16

cool.^_^ pm me some time,well talk details.:D

BBS Signature

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-09 16:21:44

Would you like a programmer? I'm available.

BBS Signature

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-09 23:34:01

i want to write too!

ama gon chill

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-10 09:30:57

I want to write for it too, but I wanna change the super saiyan/jedi/blademaster/elemental mage into a 23 year old Barrista in Portland, Oregon if you don't mind? Would like to change the dwarves and elves into relatable characters with families and real emotions and problems. Kinda wanna tweak the whole setting the gods free thing and transform it more into like a really important job interview that get's interrupted by the Barrista's main love interest of the past few weeks but he doesn't care about the job or money anymore because he's found the love of his life?

They're just tiny tweaks to the plot but I think it would be good, PM me if you want me to co-write your "EPIC"

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-10 12:38:33

@the first reply:not to soud mean but no changes are to be made,these small tweaks are like Hollywood trying to tear into your story for profit thus it is not considered an interest in my storyline. a programmer does sound nice. :D
@the second reply:programer be sure to pm me.i already have myself and another helping on writing,thus the positions for writers and director are taken.animators are still requested though,because im not good with art.my intent is to see about putting it on newgrounds and youtube,and if it takes off,make another episode.
please note this is still in the planning stages,and there is no time table because its always said the best work takes alot of time.once i have established enough pepole for each catagory ill fill each person in with various tasks in order to help make the series come to life.we will try to break it down one scene at a time and after we have enough for the first episode well put it into a full episode.

still wanted:
voice talent
animators
art illustrations to assemble the scenes

BBS Signature

Response to looking to make an epic 2012-02-10 15:34:45

At 2 hours ago, palagriz wrote: still wanted:
voice talent
animators
art illustrations to assemble the scenes

I would like to offer up my skills as a voice actor, but I think that might be a little premature as of right now. Do you have a set script or story yet? If not, you may want to wait before you start looking for Voice-actors, but either way I'm interested.