00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Voice Acting Contest 8!

33,527 Views | 158 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-03-29 22:37:07

Congrats to all those that beat me (e.g. everyone)! Last place isn't that bad considering I got an individual score/comments which I was so excited to receive. Thanks, judges! (I almost expected a list of the winners and no more) Now to improve and to invest in a mic that's not integrated into a laptop. (I'd like to think that that was most of the reason I got last. ;D)

P.S. I listened to some other entries after we got these scores and the winners CERTAINLY deserve it!

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-03-30 11:44:52

Nice stuff everybody. Wish I could have participated.

You know what this link is. (DO NOT CLICK IF YOU'RE A MINOR)

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-03-30 20:21:22

Thanks for the great attitudes everyone! Much better than last year. haha

The top 3 places should have gotten their store credit! Come back and let us know what you got with it!

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-04-01 16:33:59

Oh wow, very cool! First time I ever placed first in anything, almost keeled over when I saw my score! Fantastic job to everyone who entered, I actually listened to a lot of them and there was no shortage of awesomeness! ..I's a happy panda.. |3

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-04-01 23:06:14

Got the hip-hop cd 2011 and Tank Keychain with my credits, thanks Ja~

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-04-03 14:02:23

Just got around to checking the results. I'm delightfully surprised by my score and placement (124/150, 16th place). Not bad for a first-time attempt done on a whim, if I say so myself.

Congrats to the winners and everyone else who participated. And thank you all who did the judging. I'll use this contest as motivation to refine my craft and maybe work on something else in the near future.

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-04-04 00:37:52

I found the results a little late, but thanks so much!!

Thanks for running the contest as well! Really was the perfect opportunity for me to get the courage up to try VA again after years of not doing it. And it's been great to hear some more NG VAs!

And now I can finally get the NG tshirt I've wanted for literally years haha

Looking forward to watching the next one! How often are these held?

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-04-04 11:32:44

At 4/1/12 11:06 PM, Seymour wrote: Got the hip-hop cd 2011 and Tank Keychain with my credits, thanks Ja~

Awesome! One day I will attain keychain greatness as well!

@Ockeroid: The contests are held every few months, depending on my schedule. I try and get 2 or 3 done a yea at least.

Response to Ng Voice Acting Contest 8! 2012-06-30 22:08:08

Just idle curiosity on my part... but when exactly will the winning entries will be featured on the front page?