00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Colinozo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Animator paying gig

818 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-23 22:38:28

Im looking for a Animator to Animate a Street Fighter short time length around two minutes willing to pay half upfront looking to spend no more then $500.
Details of the Scene is Ken fighting a couple of guys also i have the audio track to go with it.

Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-24 14:43:06

Based on your previous thread, if you wanted it that high quality, you would not get anyone for 500$ for 2 minutes. Maybe 500$ for one minute, but thats extremely pushing it because that person probably does it for a living and $1000 bucks for a full month of work is ridiculous.

Current Projects

Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)

Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-24 15:06:59

At 1/24/12 02:43 PM, cmkinusn wrote: Based on your previous thread, if you wanted it that high quality, you would not get anyone for 500$ for 2 minutes. Maybe 500$ for one minute, but thats extremely pushing it because that person probably does it for a living and $1000 bucks for a full month of work is ridiculous.

Somebody cutting their teeth at school might be interested. What is the goal of this two minute animation anyway?

Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-24 19:10:14

as soon as i read "two minutes" i thought: "jesus christ thats a fuckload of work"

just wanted to share my thoughts

also, can i have a link to the music? id like to listen

ama gon chill

Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-25 02:43:09

At 1/24/12 07:10 PM, Sacros wrote: as soon as i read "two minutes" i thought: "jesus christ thats a fuckload of work"

just wanted to share my thoughts

also, can i have a link to the music? id like to listen

i found it from youtube traced the artist to facebook and found out his from my own country i was stoked he said i can use it no hassle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEpucWDZZ L0

Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-25 02:46:50

At 1/23/12 11:16 PM, lpfann2 wrote: Could you give us more info?

-Is is going to be a serious fight scene?
-do you have a storyboard or are we to design the way it's shot ourselves?
-What's the kind of drawing/animation style you're looking for? Is it realistic? Is it a sprite movie? Is it cartoony?

I'm sure that very many people are interested, you should elaborate more.

The fight scene will be against some thugs in a bar i do not have a storyboard sorry you have design of your own i just want to show of kens main moves Shinryuken Tornado kick and houdoken sorry for the spelling and style i want it to be anime style as possible like Udon comic Ken i know im asking alot.

Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-25 02:48:07

At 1/24/12 02:43 PM, cmkinusn wrote: Based on your previous thread, if you wanted it that high quality, you would not get anyone for 500$ for 2 minutes. Maybe 500$ for one minute, but thats extremely pushing it because that person probably does it for a living and $1000 bucks for a full month of work is ridiculous.

Yeah i see what you mean im not made of money lol its kinda hard but i understand what gos into animation i just wish when i was in school i took it up.

Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-28 22:24:00

At 1/23/12 10:38 PM, swiftoxic wrote: Im looking for a Animator to Animate a Street Fighter short time length around two minutes willing to pay half upfront looking to spend no more then $500.
Details of the Scene is Ken fighting a couple of guys also i have the audio track to go with it.

You know, I'd do it, but i can't really assure you the best quality. I don't know. Pm me if you your interested, i can show you the best i could do. Then based on my ability you could possibly lower the price.

Yea..Best Signature..Ever.