00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If Newgrounds Is Truly Against Sopa

3,456 Views | 35 Replies

Response to If Newgrounds Is Truly Against Sopa 2012-01-13 21:08:58

At 1/13/12 07:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: We'll most likely be going black, at least the front page. There are people who might need access to their user pages or content so I don't want to take that away from them as part of our statement but blacking out the front page will hopefully make the point.

Thank you Tom.

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to If Newgrounds Is Truly Against Sopa 2012-01-13 21:29:39

so wait what day would we be doing this?
so im not totally taken off guard when i go on here and see that on the front page

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to If Newgrounds Is Truly Against Sopa 2012-01-13 21:33:05

At 1/13/12 09:08 PM, Aksumka wrote:
At 1/13/12 07:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: We'll most likely be going black, at least the front page. There are people who might need access to their user pages or content so I don't want to take that away from them as part of our statement but blacking out the front page will hopefully make the point.
Thank you Tom.

Now I am truly graced, the few times Aksuma comes out of hibernation, he posts here!

Response to If Newgrounds Is Truly Against Sopa 2012-01-13 22:38:17

At 1/13/12 12:44 PM, Natick wrote:
At 1/13/12 12:42 PM, MikeyS9607 wrote: What do you mean? Like make the site all black or what?
Sure, we take MiloBased, ModernPatriot, Light and... Those other black users.

Good job, both of you.

Response to If Newgrounds Is Truly Against Sopa 2012-01-13 22:57:56

Seems like everyone is ready, when will we initiate the mission Tom?

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature

Response to If Newgrounds Is Truly Against Sopa 2012-01-14 01:31:13

you should maybe put something along the lines of: "Blocked by SOPA", or try to educate at the same time the dangers the bill that represents to the internet, free speech and free enterprise.

:P