00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Altongoodbottle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Will you be on NG years from now?

3,208 Views | 58 Replies

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 09:18:46

Forever.

Hello.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 09:25:54

i am still some 25,000 points away from level 60, (and in other words, 2500 days away from the ultimate goal) assuming that the requirement will not change in the future, so at least i will still be depositing until that day.

after that, it is hard to say whether i will still visit newgrounds once in a while because i might be able to find better sites or have better things to do in the distant future. who knows?

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 09:28:49

As much As I do now.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 09:35:25

I really dont know. Im still 16 and still come and stay to this site for at least 3 hours a day. But one friends used to come here regularly, and he is younger than me, but now occasionly goes here because of loads of homework according to him. Also, Im homeschool, so probably thats one of the reasons why I have lots of time to spare.

But as gor the future, I might be able to squeeze some NG time. But I really dont know... its unpredictable... D:
But I still wish ill be able to come here regularly.

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 09:43:15

At 1/3/12 10:07 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: I'd like to think I would be, but who knows? I noticed I've been slowing down a bit lately.

same here

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 11:53:16

Yea, I shift between regular and forgetting to go online but have been here for years so far regardless and likely many more.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 12:55:02

I've been trying to stay active. So I think I will still be on in a few years. Plus, the redesign is coming up!

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 12:58:56

At 1/3/12 10:06 PM, MetalDart wrote: Just wondering how many of you fine folks think you'll be able to remain active. Let me tell you, as a young teen that had nothing but time, NG was everything. I literally grew up with the site even before I registered. Made some amazing friends here. Then school, jobs, and life got in the way haha. It'd be nice to get back into it, but it's tough.

What about you?

I'm 30 already, so I'm waaaay out of my "teen days", and I have managed to stay more or less active. I might not post that much and not B/P that much, but I still come here every day.
So yeah, I guess I will still be active in a few years from now.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 13:11:34

Pretty much in the same boat. I remembered killing a good 3-4 hours a day on this site. Watching animations, pissing around the forums, it was good fun.

This website has a great community (despite what some think) and a superb range of animation/art/games as well. I would love to have more time to spend on it.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 13:20:21

Depends. If shitty spam keeps getting passed, winning awards, and the admins not doing anything, I will probably not come back

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 13:25:56

Probably, though chances are I'll be a different person and NG will be too embarassing for me to stay on...or something. At the very least I don't really see myself getting my account deleted or anything.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 15:21:27

I've been on and off for 6 years already, I don't see why my erratic patterns should change.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 15:29:20

I plan on reaching Level 60, so you guys are stuck with me until at least 2018...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 15:32:42

Yeah I'll still becoming here in years to come :)

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 15:46:46

I'm here to stay.

Prepare your buttholes.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 15:50:11

Holy shit, it's MetalDart!

I may have been an active user on Newgrounds ever since I signed up but I still don't myself losing any interest soon. I could still be here in five years time since after all, I've lasted seven years here and I never thought I'd stick around that long. 2010 was when I felt my time on this site was better than ever with helping out for the redesign and the NG meets I've attended. Both the launch of the redesign and more NG meets will keep my interest alive.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 15:56:21

Well I'm 24 now and still here. I'm not actually sure what would make me move on. I can't see lack of interest gripping me. The most likely reason would be if NG were to finish. If not, well it would take a lot. Like me suddenly developing a demanding and fulfilling social life, perhaps marriage, parenthood, an exciting and rewarding career.

But I do not see any of those happening.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 16:17:14

At 1/4/12 03:56 PM, Gagsy wrote: Well I'm 24 now and still here. I'm not actually sure what would make me move on. I can't see lack of interest gripping me. The most likely reason would be if NG were to finish. If not, well it would take a lot. Like me suddenly developing a demanding and fulfilling social life, perhaps marriage, parenthood, an exciting and rewarding career.

But I do not see any of those happening.

nether did I, but shit just jumps at you and sometimes priorities change. weird how that happens

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 16:22:00

I think I'll always be around, but in varying degrees of involvement.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 18:13:50

I'm going to be here for years to come.

You bastards can't get rid of me that easily! I'm like a bad case of herpes!

I just keep comming back.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 18:26:06

I hardly come to this place anymore, however, I may visit time to time again.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 18:30:10

I'll probably end up becoming inactive once I get into high school and college, but when I'm a grown man I might come here one last time for the nostalgia and to see how this website has progressed.

I like StarCraft.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 21:36:58

At 1/4/12 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: Holy shit, it's MetalDart!

I missed seeing you around haha.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-04 23:19:23

Most of my posts came in 06/07, with maybe 25% in 08. In 09 I still posted but less frequently, then in 10' I took a hiatus pretty much posting maybe once a week. 11 I made a full return and I've become as active as I was in 06/07. People might leave this place but they never forget about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-05 00:16:46

Yeah, even though I'm rarely on.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-05 01:36:22

I will probably be on here but not as much as I used to. I have been here since '08. I am already one of the oldest members here who isn't a staffer. I realize I am getting kind of old for this place.

I have my art and my career to think about.

I am going to post some artwork I did in the Art forum.

I don't know anyone who is 40 or older who comes here.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-05 01:58:27

I'm hoping I'll still be able to post on NG when I go to college.

BBS Signature

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-05 02:53:47

IF not this site I'll find some other Flash-related or art-related site.

Response to Will you be on NG years from now? 2012-01-05 04:20:54

College definitely chunked my time here, amongst other things. Still surprised to see a lot of familiar names here, thought everyone had moved on...amazing how some people forget.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature