00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread

15,674 Views | 191 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-04-26 10:14:18

Yeah I did pretty good for not having played at all this week. You should have seen my face when you pulled out your own set of pandora claws. I just went "So it's gonna be like that is it?" If anything it made me more determined to NOT lose last night.

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-04-27 00:27:15

At 4/26/12 10:14 AM, fawnret wrote: Yeah I did pretty good for not having played at all this week. You should have seen my face when you pulled out your own set of pandora claws. I just went "So it's gonna be like that is it?" If anything it made me more determined to NOT lose last night.

haha yeah i was wondering what you would think of that, i thought it might irritate you a bit :P
Mark my words though, eventually i will find a weapon that will beat those claws
unless you, you know, fuse them to make an even better weapon, and then i'll just be screwed lol

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-04-27 00:33:14

Eh I dunno if I'll ever fuse em. They have a good balance of stats as it is and I don't want to end up losing my weapon forever, or to remake it, but to less effect. With its above average, and yet equal melee and ranged attack power as well as its recovery effect and the pandora claws' natural back dash thing, I don't want to lose this one. Besides, it's not the strength of the weapon alone, it's also the power loadout and skill of the player with said weapon and powers. I wouldn't do as good without my power set for sure. It's saved me in quite a few situations

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-04-30 23:41:36

So it seems like no one is playing multiplayer anymore, as no one has attended for the past 3-4 days or so, and if this is the case, its understandable, the game has been out for over a month, so the initial excitement has died down
Still though, it was fun while it lasted, and am still up for any more multiplayer if anyone wants to

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-01 12:45:47

At 4/30/12 11:41 PM, Lionelion wrote: So it seems like no one is playing multiplayer anymore, as no one has attended for the past 3-4 days or so, and if this is the case, its understandable, the game has been out for over a month, so the initial excitement has died down
Still though, it was fun while it lasted, and am still up for any more multiplayer if anyone wants to

I had work until 9:10 and I came on at 9:20 but no one was on. the only reason why I didnt attend the recent days was because of finals but I finished yesterday. school could be a reason why no one is coming on.

nintendo fan since 97

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-13 18:45:12

has anyone else noticed the game is kinda like team fortress two?

there are 9 weapon classes in kid icarus.

there are 9 classes in team fortress.

Staffs-Sniper
Claws-Scout
Cannons-Demoman
Orbitars-Engineer
Clubs-Heavy
Palms-Medic
Arms-Spy
Bows-Soldier
Blades-Pyro

It would be awesome if someone made a team forcatrus animation?

...is it me or has politics suddenly become a series of mandatory lightning rounds in a mandatory game show?

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-13 20:12:25

At 5/13/12 06:45 PM, BoredLooney wrote: has anyone else noticed the game is kinda like team fortress two?

there are 9 weapon classes in kid icarus.

there are 9 classes in team fortress.

thats really the only similarity though

Staffs-Sniper
Claws-Scout
Cannons-Demoman

I'll agree with these first 3

Orbitars-Engineer

i dont see this one at all

Clubs-Heavy

only because of the slow speed, nothing else though

Palms-Medic

not seeing it

Arms-Spy

maybe because of the knife? i dont know, thats a stretch, not really seeing it

Bows-Soldier

kinda see it, i dont know though, its a stretch

Blades-Pyro

are you thinking maybe the axe part? not sure about this either

I dont know, theres small similarities, but not enough so to compare the two to each other

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-14 23:07:18

I remembering playing the original 8 bit kid Icarus. I like that game ,and I enjoy this one as well.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-15 19:49:51

Dammit I am EXTREMELY late, I'm gonna get KIU on the 1st because of a few problems but maybe, just MAYBE some of you guys will still be on by the time I get stuff for multiplayer.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-16 05:04:52

At 5/15/12 07:49 PM, convict357 wrote: Dammit I am EXTREMELY late, I'm gonna get KIU on the 1st because of a few problems but maybe, just MAYBE some of you guys will still be on by the time I get stuff for multiplayer.

i'll be available to play multiplayer till the 20th of May, as thats when Mario Tennis Open comes out, and i'll be busy playing that from that point on.
Wait, youre getting it on the first of June? well fuck, thats well past May 20th, forget what i said, sorry bro.
.........Alright, tell ya what, if you message me, maybe we can work something out. You'll probably have to do the same with others as well

sheesh, its MK7 all over again

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-16 06:46:50

At 5/16/12 05:04 AM, Lionelion wrote:
Wibbly Wobbly timey wimey...Stuff.

Ah, then maybe I'll buy Mario Tennis Open instead so we can play.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Kid Icarus Uprising thread 2012-05-16 21:33:09

At 5/16/12 06:46 AM, convict357 wrote:
At 5/16/12 05:04 AM, Lionelion wrote:
Wibbly Wobbly timey wimey...Stuff.
Ah, then maybe I'll buy Mario Tennis Open instead so we can play.

Sounds like a plan! I'll make a thread for it the day it comes out so we can talk and plan and stuff there