00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need A Coder For A Fighting Game

613 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need A Coder For A Fighting Game 2011-11-12 07:30:24

Hi, few months ago I proposed to my friends that I'll make a flash fighting game and let them do the game art(since me and them are art students). Until now, coding was hard and I decided to go here.

If you're good in coding AS2 language, would you like to help and code for us. the link below contains the .fla file(CS4 version), so far I only coded the timer and the player movements(still buggy though).

If interested try to finish that code to serve as an interview, I'll pm to the one(s) who are in this project of mine and will be credited(of course) when the game has been uploaded.

Goal: code the health bars, player movements(w/ jump), basic enemy ai, and the attacks(at least 1 attack will do).

You can create from scratch or download the .fla

Download .fla here

Response to Need A Coder For A Fighting Game 2011-11-12 07:40:25

Oh and reply here if you are taking the interview.

Response to Need A Coder For A Fighting Game 2011-11-13 00:35:45

Hello! I am interested in coding for you guys! I was wondering if I could help code for you! I mainly code in Actionscript 3.0 and use my own Actionscript files when I code, so if you want, I can do everything, including the timer, in no less than a four days. If you need any of my examples, I can email them to you! I look forward to your response!