00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for talented artist

650 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for talented artist 2011-11-06 19:34:16

Hi Everyone,

A coworker and I are looking for a talented game artist for our next upcoming webgame.
We make web games professionally that are on facebook and have started a side project rpg for the web. This is not a mmorpg, but a smaller scale project and we are planning to have a prototype completed in 3-4 months.

We would prefer someone that can animate as well as draw, we are looking for an anime style artist and we can either pay you flat out or, you could choose to do profit share since the game will feature microtransactions.

Please email me at seandmnd@gmail.com if you are interested with samples of your work!

Thanks,

-Sean

Response to Looking for talented artist 2011-11-07 01:08:03

Hi I'm interested in collaborating, talk to you soon

Mike

Response to Looking for talented artist 2011-11-07 13:30:07

hi mike can you shoot me an email at seandmnd@gmail.com

Thanks

Response to Looking for talented artist 2011-11-07 17:56:35

Sent :)

If i had a goat, i'd probably have one more goat then you. Unless you're a farmer or something...

Response to Looking for talented artist 2011-11-07 22:19:58

I would be interested in a GUI artist position, if there is one. I can create professional looking GUI / Logo Art in any style. Sadly, that is the extent of my artistic talents as I cannot animate or draw any characters on a professional level.

PM me if you are interested. I can show you my work via email or Newgrounds dump.

-Revelance

BBS Signature