00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need a programmer to make games

727 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need a programmer to make games 2011-11-03 14:38:39

My current best buddy UnknownFury who I usually do stuff with is way too busy lately and I'm feeling more and more pressure to finally release something worthwhile. I'd like to be able to make some money from doing stuff like this and I'd like to take it a bit more seriously because I've got so many projects that have get really far and then never been finished.
I'm a totally capable artist/animator and I'm open to ideas as well as having some of my own, I really do enjoy making platformers because the characters are fun to draw and animate and come up with. That's not so say I'm not interested in any other ideas.
Also I live in england and am usually busy but I get the occasional few hours each evening to work so it would be quite difficult if we weren't in similar time frames. I just want a programmer who I can work with and who will be able to make a quality product.

tl;dr I need a decent programmer who will be able to work with me in a reasonable time frame

I don't have much to show unless you contact me but here are some nice little NPC animations from a project that may never happen and here's a more broader show of my skills at animation and I can show more stuff, but I don't wanna bog everyone down.

Thankssssss

Formerly PieLover61