00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sdfsdfsdf123sad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for artists, writers, etc.

895 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, everyone! I'm currently in development of a visual novel, and I'm looking for some talent to help out. We've already got 3 members in our team, but we need a few more - namely artists and writers. Here are the requirements for both of them:

CHARACTER ARTISTS:
+You must be able to draw Anime-style and color on Flash/Photoshop
+You must have a portfolio of drawn anime characters to present
+Skill level doesn't matter as long as drawings look good, and whether they do or not is up to me to decide, so don't hesitate to give it a shot
+You must be very serious about this

BACKGROUND ARTISTS:
+You must be able to draw detailed backgrounds and color them on Flash/Photoshop
+No need for a portfolio, but you need to show us at least one background you've either already drawn or draw specifically as a demonstration
+Skill level doesn't matter as long as drawings look good, and whether they do or not is up to me to decide, so don't hesitate to give it a shot
+You must be very serious about this

WRITERS
+You must have very good ideas and skills to write dialogue. Overall writing style doesn't really matter
+You must have something dialogue-heavy written to show off yours skills at this (a visual novel is very dialogue-heavy)
+You must be VERY serious about this

ANYTHING ELSE
+If you possess a skill you think could be helpful to us and want to be a part of this project, then by all means contact us! Just because we didn't think of something doesn't mean we don't need you!

As for me, I'm already a game developer with 2 relatively successful titles behind my back. Here's
my IndieDB page. If you want to contact us, you can do it on e-mail (timetraveller@abv.bg), Skype (axiomgames) or through a PM on IndieDB. If you do, just make sure that you're serious about this. Thanks!

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-01 12:27:53

Im down to make the music for it! Count me in?

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-10 00:56:37

Hi, im an artist who wants to work on something serious http://thezangakid.deviantart.com/

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-10 12:49:05

so whats the story about?

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-10 15:15:22

Do you need any voice actors?

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-11 02:38:47

I have a story,it's also pretty damn long,since I'm making a series of books to publish. Why not start it here? Its also written in Script mode

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-11 09:30:07

Hey if you need any voice actors I'm available!

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-13 00:44:09

I can help as a writer! I've actually written a book before and am writing another one right now! If you want to check out, here's a link!

http://www.amazon.com/Outcast-Beginning-
Spencer-Brown/dp/0805987118/ref=sr_1_2?s =books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321162900&sr=1-2

I wrote it 6 years ago, so the grammar from that book isn't that well done, but I am a lot better writer now! If you want my assistance, please email me at wolftriplex@yahoo.com! Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Response to Looking for artists, writers, etc. 2011-11-13 15:39:08

whats the show about?

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.