00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Whraen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Computer help?

456 Views | 5 Replies

Computer help? 2011-10-31 16:23:02

I get this sometimes when I boot up into Windows 7. It's annoying and ugly. I'm wondering if its related to my graphics card, motherboard, processor or cooler that I'm using. This never has happened when I boot up into Hackintosh on my computer.

If there's a problem with my graphics card, processor or something else. I will contact the company I bought the product from since they probably fixed whatever was wrong with it. My graphics card was one of the newer models of the Gigabyte Nvidia gtx 470 1280mb series. I hope it didn't have flaws like this in it. But I don't get any crashes while playing games, so could it really be a flaw in my graphics card?

CPU: Amd Phenom II x 965 3.4ghz
Ram: 4 gigs ddr3 ram
Motherboard: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Graphics card: Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 470 1280MB card
OS's on computer: Windows 7 64 bit Home copy(legit copy, so that shouldn't be the problem) and Hackintosh Snow Leopard 10.6.6.
Cooler: H50

Computer help?

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Computer help? 2011-10-31 16:24:07

get a mac.

Computer help.

Response to Computer help? 2011-10-31 16:26:23

At 10/31/11 04:24 PM, georgesodini wrote: get a mac.

Computer help.

I have a Mac, a hackintosh is basically the same thing just running on a computer instead of a system built for a Mac. Macs stink tho because they don't have as many good software and not enough games on it compared to Windows.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Computer help? 2011-10-31 16:28:33

At 10/31/11 04:26 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 10/31/11 04:24 PM, georgesodini wrote: get a mac.

Computer help.
I have a Mac, a hackintosh is basically the same thing just running on a computer instead of a system built for a Mac. Macs stink tho because they don't have as many good software and not enough games on it compared to Windows.

so get a mac. a REAL mac

Response to Computer help? 2011-10-31 16:36:45

I could be comical and say its the sign of the devil or the apocolyps ... but in reality its just your graphics card frying it self to a eventual death, if its running and it pops up in it's test phase.. or its your motherboard with a virus that is telling your card to display this shape on start up...
What ever it is I'd use it to get a new computer

BBS Signature

Response to Computer help? 2011-10-31 16:51:27

At 10/31/11 04:23 PM, TheKlown wrote: I get this sometimes when I boot up into Windows 7. It's annoying and ugly. I'm wondering if its related to my graphics card, motherboard, processor or cooler that I'm using. This never has happened when I boot up into Hackintosh on my computer.

I would say call Nvidia, support's way cheaper then a new mac, then make sure you don't tell them about hackintosh, or let them come to your house, because when they find out, they will not help fix your computer, so make sure they tell you exactly what to do to fix the problem.

BBS Signature