00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Grand Theft Auto V: Official!

105,111 Views | 1,391 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-12 15:55:28

what if when this is gonna be only for ps3, not only Los Santos but the entire San Andreas, you guys know a bluray has capacity for over 40 gb, so its simple and epic if they put the whole NEW San Andreas in GTA 5. but if they release this game, and there is no San Fierros and Las Venturas (including no ADDons for XBOX360) : that will be WORST GAME EVER!
but if they dont, but will, add 2 ADDons, okay, thats cool!
but please i beg to rockstar, that we want the Whole San andreas in the GTA 5, not just Lost Santos, please =(
for the xbox 360, that would suck, becuz of lack of dual layer dvd capacity, i would buy it, even i already have both consoles!
lets see what rocktars has to show.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-12 18:46:12

At 11/10/11 09:53 PM, hitman1993 wrote:

I remember hearing rumors that you may play as multiple characters throughout V. I hope it's true, that would be pretty damn awesome. Maybe once you beat it, you can choose who you wanna mess around with. My ultimate hope for this theory: You play as protagonists from past Grand Theft Auto's who end up coming together. That would be fucking incredible. Start as uh.. the GTAIII guy, transition to Tommy Vercetti, them Carl Johnson. Unfortunately not Niko, I remember hearing his voice actor left or some shit. I don't know, it seems unlikely, but would be amazing. The most likely thing, though, will just be a new character all together. As I've said before, I am SURE they will not recycle a protagonist, as they never have. I just don't see why they would unless they were to go with my "all past protagonists" idea.

Also, about the vehicles: Grand Theft Auto is the title of the series, they need to focus more on the vehicles. Realistic driving, (maybe have an option to toggle it, because simulation driving was fucking hard in Mafia II) realistic flying, including realistic crashes as stated earlier. I hate the "clip wing on tree, explode" thing. I'm sure they will change that, just like the helicopters in IV and how the blades and tail could get ripped off. It would just be cool to have a wing get ripped off and then try your hardest to crash land safely in a field.

Also, jetpack. I want my jetpack back.

sorry but i think thats a bad idea terrible

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-13 10:28:25

Playing through San Andreas for the billionth time.

GTA V will never be better than this.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-18 11:47:02

It will be set in San Andreas,trust me,watch the trailer,and see the ending with that plane!WOHOOOO!!TERRORIZING SAN ANDREAS AGAIN!!!

I love Mario!YOU HATERS ARE BASTARDS!

3DS code:2406-5496-3106

Name:Mario

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-21 18:45:13

At 3 days ago, Mariofan32234 wrote: It will be set in San Andreas,trust me,watch the trailer,and see the ending with that plane!WOHOOOO!!TERRORIZING SAN ANDREAS AGAIN!!!

This is you:

fu

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-21 19:02:55

At 1 month ago, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: All GTA V needs to be perfect is a First Person view. Not that over the shoulder BS, but a view like in FPS games. Ive been waiting for that for the longest

play another game then man, GTA is meant to be played in third person

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-25 14:05:06

I hate people who say OH BOY I HOPE ROCKSTAR REDEEM THEMSELVES FROM GTA4 when gta4 was a fucking masterpiece and I loved it beginning to end.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-25 14:29:59

At 3/25/12 02:05 PM, toxisfuckingdumb wrote: I hate people who say OH BOY I HOPE ROCKSTAR REDEEM THEMSELVES FROM GTA4 when gta4 was a fucking masterpiece and I loved it beginning to end.

People have been saying that? Wow, I give up on humanity.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-03-26 13:09:47

New rumors.

Basically anyone could have predicted most of that, take it with a pinch of salt.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-04-11 13:51:36

At 2/16/12 05:42 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: All GTA V needs to be perfect is a First Person view. Not that over the shoulder BS, but a view like in FPS games. Ive been waiting for that for the longest

As an option, because otherwise it would fucking suck.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-04-11 17:23:54

I guess all these rumors about multiple PC's could be feasible, look at GTA4 and the expansion packs, Lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony, playing as different people, seeing different perspectives but all the stories are connected, maybe this was a test to see if ti would be a good idea? or possibly they could be taking advantage of the success of multiple characters that the expansion packs for GTA 4 provided? just my thoughts, either way, this game will kick ass! 40 playable characters or 1.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-04-11 23:41:34

At 3/26/12 01:09 PM, dogpup4 wrote: Basically anyone could have predicted most of that, take it with a pinch of salt.

All complete bullshit. They can't spell for shit, this is just some kid going off with his imagination. The only thing that holds any ground is the first thing he said about the main character. Most features listed are completely unnecessary or just plain annoying.

Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-04-12 06:43:15

At 4/11/12 11:41 PM, 7794 wrote:
At 3/26/12 01:09 PM, dogpup4 wrote: Basically anyone could have predicted most of that, take it with a pinch of salt.
All complete bullshit. They can't spell for shit, this is just some kid going off with his imagination. The only thing that holds any ground is the first thing he said about the main character. Most features listed are completely unnecessary or just plain annoying.

Yeah, police coming after you for speeding sounds shit, when GTA IV was released a lot of people bashed it for being too realistic so I doubt they'd make police do that.

Someone had a cool theory on DLC - can't remember where I saw it but basically, since San Andreas is named after the San Andreas fault, the area could have quite a lot of earthquakes, so there could be a large earthquake that split up the three cities and that's why its only Los Santos in GTA V. Then there would be two DLCs, probably with different main characters - one for San Fierro and one for Las Venturas. Sounds a bit farfetched but interesting.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-05-16 13:16:34

New leak for GTA V. Seems legitimate since they were files found hidden in the Max Payne 3 disc - list of vehicles. I'm sure its incomplete though. They seem to have gone all out with the boats this time, I've never been a fan of boats but maybe they'll play a big part in GTA V. Also a snowmobile, hinting that.. well, theres snow now, which will be awesome.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/grand-theft-auto-5/Rumors_and_Leaks

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-05-16 13:18:14

At 3/12/12 06:46 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 11/10/11 09:53 PM, hitman1993 wrote:
Stuff about better driving/flying

sorry but i think thats a bad idea terrible

Why? They were great points. At least give an explanation before you just say that.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-05-17 21:37:45

At 3/25/12 02:05 PM, toxisfuckingdumb wrote: I hate people who say OH BOY I HOPE ROCKSTAR REDEEM THEMSELVES FROM GTA4 when gta4 was a fucking masterpiece and I loved it beginning to end.

Tell me who said that. I have a boot that needs to be put up their ass.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-05-17 21:44:33

At 3/26/12 01:09 PM, dogpup4 wrote: New rumors.

Basically anyone could have predicted most of that, take it with a pinch of salt.

If any of those do happen to be true - holy fuck this game is going to be a lot of discs for the 360. I wonder how Rockstar is going to manage putting a GTA game on multiple discs, being open world and all. It's inevitably going to be multiple discs, Rockstar's games are massive nowadays and I'm surprised GTAIV fit on one DVD for 360.

Possible downloads to console upon start-up? Would be met with harsh criticism but I'd prefer one long install over switching discs to go between areas anytime. Don't get me wrong. I'm not lazy when it comes to switching discs every now and then, but with a game like this, I'd see the discs being for different parts of Los Santos (especially if the rumor holds true of it being five times Liberty City in GTA IV.)

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-01 19:11:14

GTA 5: Rockstar 'Not At E3 2012' (as usual) :/
What's with Rockstar not coming to E3 lately? Are they shy or something?

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-02 09:01:48

At 6/1/12 07:11 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: GTA 5: Rockstar 'Not At E3 2012' (as usual) :/
What's with Rockstar not coming to E3 lately? Are they shy or something?

Don't know but I'm getting sick of waiting for information. People have been talking about a pre E3 reveal, probably the release date or something. Doubt it though, Rockstar are probably busy with Max Payne 3 DLC.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-02 09:14:32

At 4/11/12 04:40 PM, Cootie wrote: Getting cops after you just for speeding?

I dunno, both Mafia games have had speed limits and I thought it worked quite well. I always found it odd in GTA games that you can drive like a maniac, smash into a civilian car and the cops don't care. I'm unsure how well stricter police would go down in a GTA game, but I think it might make things a little more interesting.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-02 10:09:15

At 3/21/12 07:02 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 1 month ago, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: All GTA V needs to be perfect is a First Person view. Not that over the shoulder BS, but a view like in FPS games. Ive been waiting for that for the longest
play another game then man, GTA is meant to be played in third person

It always annoyed me that there was several different camera distance settings in GTA but no first person view in foot. IT would be great.

There should be difficulty settings or at least some sort of hardcore mode like in Fallout NV which affects how strict the police are, how often (if at all) you need to eat and similar stuff. That way you can have an ultra realistic feel if you want but can tone it down when you feel like fucking about.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-02 10:42:16

At 6/2/12 10:09 AM, Jackho wrote: It always annoyed me that there was several different camera distance settings in GTA but no first person view in foot. IT would be great.

There should be difficulty settings or at least some sort of hardcore mode like in Fallout NV which affects how strict the police are, how often (if at all) you need to eat and similar stuff. That way you can have an ultra realistic feel if you want but can tone it down when you feel like fucking about.

Exactly how I feel. Some people are dismissing ultra realism as a stupid idea, which is fine, but if its optional I don't see a problem. I'd also love to have a first person view option on foot - theres a mod for GTA IV which adds so much more depth to Liberty City. An inside car view similar to racing games would be great too.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-04 17:40:02

Anyone here is disappointed that Rockstar always fail to show up at E3?

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-04 17:51:29

At 6/4/12 05:40 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Anyone here is disappointed that Rockstar always fail to show up at E3?

Yep. Its been 8 months, can't we have another trailer at least?

Also theres a new rumour that GTA V WILL come out in October, on a vehicle artist's CV.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-04 18:56:48

At 6/4/12 06:20 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Speaking of those "vehicle leaks" I remember seeing tanks and BMX bikes on the list.
It was updated.

I hope theres BMXs again, they were really fun to use in San Andreas.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-04 20:55:16

At 6/4/12 08:13 PM, Cootie wrote: Do you guys think the cops should be more of a threat? In GTA they are pretty much a turkey shoot. Do you like it this way, or do you think that they should be more able to blow your ass away like the marshals in Red Dead Redemption?

I'd like for the higher rated cops, like at 4 stars or so to be really tough, then they should still have the military come in at 6 stars, that shit was terrifying in San Andreas, but so much fun.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-06 00:23:20

At 6/4/12 05:51 PM, dogpup4 wrote: Also theres a new rumour that GTA V WILL come out in October, on a vehicle artist's CV.

No goddamn way

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-06 18:07:02

These are the things that I am hoping will be in Grand Theft Auto V:

Car modification garages.

Being able to buy safe houses.

Being able to ride bikes again.

Dual wielding of weapons.

The shadows looking better than they did in GTA IV. (console version)

If people can call you like in GTA IV, there should be an option to only receive story progressing calls.

If the phone can take pictures like in GTA IV, you should be able to save the pictures you take.

Being able to dive while swimming.

Having a radio station that you can choose which songs on the hard drive will be played on that radio station (console version)

Having a first person camera when driving. Not that "camera on the hood" crap like in GTA IV. You should be able to see inside of the car.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-07 05:28:13

At 6/4/12 05:51 PM, dogpup4 wrote:
At 6/4/12 05:40 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Anyone here is disappointed that Rockstar always fail to show up at E3?
Yep. Its been 8 months, can't we have another trailer at least?

Also theres a new rumour that GTA V WILL come out in October, on a vehicle artist's CV.

Damn.AC will probably fail if it comes out in October.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2012-06-10 11:34:10

Found this picture, seems someones spotted this in Max Payne 3. Nothing to go by really, people have been speculating that GTA will be out in October 2012, plus the GTA, the V and the date are all underlined. Also, people speculated that 24/05 would be a release date for the second trailer, as the number appeared on the curb in the first trailer, and you can see 24/05 at the top of the slip of paper. Can't see what the paper is actually about. Think the 24/05 is probably just an Easter egg since I think its the Rockstar founder's birthday or something, and the slip is just a random bit of detail.

god

BBS Signature