00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need a background artist

755 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need a background artist 2011-10-22 13:24:20

I have been animating for years. I still have not finished my dream project. It has taken me forever and now with my job I feel like I will never finish it. I don't want that to happen. I need someone skilled to help me. The look is realistic future with a focus on color being green-grey and violet. The lighting is strong on the backgrounds and the characters. PM me here if interested. I'll explain the angle and what is needed for the scene to you there

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to I need a background artist 2011-10-22 13:25:41

Here is another screenshot

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to I need a background artist 2011-10-24 07:40:08

Here is an example of characters infront of a non-existant background that need to have something behind them.

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to I need a background artist 2011-10-26 08:25:50

Is this a movie or a game? How long / large is this project? I might be able to help if its not too big.

BBS Signature

Response to I need a background artist 2011-10-28 01:06:32

It isn't that long. Right now its just a trailer. This will turn into a series though so If I like the work and can collaborate with the artist then I'll ask them to work with me if their schedule permits.
An example of a background I need is a shot of a metropolitan city (take Tokyo or Yokohama as a city reference) that has been devastated by a large blast. So rubble and upturned parts everywhere. The main color should be a light brown that borders on yellow and grey. The image can be a 3 layered image with a fore, middle, and background so I can easily make a pan shot, or a birds eye view shot.

I am God's Lonely Man...

BBS Signature

Response to I need a background artist 2011-11-04 12:41:15

are you still looking for background artists?