00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for animation crew

771 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for animation crew 2011-10-14 19:58:03

Hey, I'm an aspiring young producer/writer looking for a crew of animators and voice actors to bring my stories (or possibly other people's stories) to the big magic picture box in your living room. I have a decently sized budget to pay a range of animators, artists, voice actors, and editors. Also, I plan to split the net profits among all the different crew members accordingly to how much they gave to the animation. Right now, I'm hoping to start with a pilot episode to submit to various production companies and if rejected, submitted to newgrounds for all to see.

The series will be action/sci-fi based in the year 2015. (or later, depending on whatever the hell I feel like) During a point when the seeds for WW3 are being planted throughout the world, but is not yet in full swing. The story revolves around a small squad of research subjects being used in experimental labs in America, who are sent on missions to find other "anomolies" in the world and bring them back for research and if possible, active duty in the squad. I have a couple seasons planned out story-wise already, but I'd rather not release the details just yet.

If anybody is interested, please say so in this thread, or message my inbox. I'll be checking in daily and respond as quickly as possible to any people willing to audition their artwork, animation, or voicework.

Note: I DO plan on making this series a big thing, and I DO plan on making it as high quality as possible. I will not take shit from pre-madonas or procrastinators in this production.

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-10-14 21:13:26

These things never work out.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-10-14 22:13:30

I plan to make it work in any way I can. This is an idea I've been building on for years, and one that I've thought of in detail and written many papers for. The story is all there, I just need animators and voice actors to bring it to life.

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-10-15 19:05:25

Bump. Also, so you all know, Newgrounds isn't the only place I've put up ads or requests. I've put up ads at different colleges and forums as well.

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-10-16 20:39:39

Double bump

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-10-20 02:04:54

At 10/16/11 08:39 PM, doubleO-Q wrote: Double bump

Read the collab rules. If you're having to continually bump posts, it's not working out.

I had sex with a pie.

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-10-20 03:09:51

i'll animate and do all the work for your scripts

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-10-31 12:58:46

That would be awesome if you could actually show me some sample work. I have a couple other people working on sketches and animation already though, but whether or not they'll be the people who I wind up deciding to do the work on the full project is yet to be decided. Please private message me some of your work and I'll see if I want you on the team.

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-11-03 13:12:38

I've recently come across some money, and there's been a considerable budget increase. From $1000 to $5000. Does anybody know any decent animators or animation crews for hire? I can probably handle the sound effects myself, and finding local voice actors should be simple enough. (Already got 3 people who've called me looking for VA work locally, so I can just spend some of the budget on higher end recording gear)

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-11-03 14:20:28

At 11/3/11 01:12 PM, doubleO-Q wrote: I've recently come across some money, and there's been a considerable budget increase. From $1000 to $5000. Does anybody know any decent animators or animation crews for hire? I can probably handle the sound effects myself, and finding local voice actors should be simple enough. (Already got 3 people who've called me looking for VA work locally, so I can just spend some of the budget on higher end recording gear)

i dont know about a crew of animators but i would like to be an animator on this, hough i need to know whether this is a paid job or not?

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-11-03 15:00:10

Of course it's paid. However I'd have to see some sample work from you before I decided if I want you as the animator. I suppose I should have specified this earlier, but I'm looking for a frame by frame animator.

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-11-04 11:36:51

i see well ill get back to you ounce i have a sample ready for you to see

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-11-05 11:01:17

At 10/31/11 12:58 PM, doubleO-Q wrote: That would be awesome if you could actually show me some sample work.

What kind of samples? I, mean, I know now that it's frame by frame, but what genre?

I had sex with a pie.

Response to Looking for animation crew 2011-11-08 20:45:23

I would like to see a frame by frame sample of an action clip. The series will have a lot of fighting and action, as well as dialogue, however action is the tickier of the two, and thus is what I'm more or less looking for in a sample clip.