00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Little Rant Everyone Should Realise

6,959 Views | 37 Replies

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-10 19:46:06

You should tell this rant to church officials and watch as they crucify you...

BBS Signature

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-10 19:50:03

At 10/10/11 07:43 PM, ghostxero wrote: but im a scientologist......

Everyone hates you blah blah blah cults blah blah blah money and hypocritical bullcrap.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-10 19:55:08

so he doesn't care about religion and makes the effort to add in "FUCK YOU BIBLE".... if you do not care about religion why the anger towards a religious book and only the Christian one. you aren't a satanist and i haven't seen people call atheists Satanist in forever yet i see atheists who apparently don't care try to convert me to their beliefs or say they need a club or a metting ( basically a way to act like a religion with no beliefs other than god isn't real) i don't even get this ideaology anymore that you have.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-10 19:56:48

At 10/10/11 07:41 PM, dlxrevolution wrote: Evolution has never been proven, and couldn't possibly be proven. Evolution is a theory=/= fact. That's why it's called "Theory of Evolution".

No, you don't understand the concept of a scientific theory. You're thinking in the colloquial sense of the word, which is equivalent to a hypothesis or conjecture. Scientific theory and fact are not mutually exclusive.

The phenomenon of biological evolution is observed and demonstrable through repeated phenomenae. Evolutionary adaptation and survival of the fittest are things we observe today in real-time, particularly with organisms with a short lifespan and/or high metabolism, such as mircoorganisms.

This, for instance, is why drug resistant strains of germs arise. Germ theory, by the way, is another scientific "theory" that is also a demonstrable fact. The same is observed with insects that are resistant to pesticides and weeds that are resistant to herbicides, as well as the evolution of animals like rats, pidgeons, cockroaches, and domesticated animals which have evolved based on their likelihood to propagate due to their interaction with human beings.

There isn't mainstream scientific doubt to evolution, including human evolution, and religious doubt tends to be based on radical Biblical ultra-literalism, which is frankly completely silly because the Bible itself states (or, more to the point, the authors of its various books state) in several places that many of the things it refers to are parables, therefore complete literalism is contradictory with the literal text.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-10 20:03:25

I'm agnostic, but I really don't think you are understanding yourself either. You just simply don't provide good facts with your statements.
All you're really saying is, "God sucks blah blah blah, I don't like blah blah blah, He's fake."
Also, you should appreciate Renaissance Style Art, it truly is beautiful, even if it was inspired by Religious culture.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-11 15:43:31

At 10/10/11 07:41 PM, dlxrevolution wrote: Evolution has never been proven, and couldn't possibly be proven. Evolution is a theory=/= fact. That's why it's called "Theory of Evolution".

Nah, soz. We've all grown up with evolution being called 'The Theory of Evolution', simply because that Is how it started. We can see evolution happening in real time, just like one of the dudes up there explained ^
It IS a real thing, it has been proven, get over it.

At 10/10/11 05:44 PM, RacistBassist wrote: It is actually very possible to be Atheistic and still have a religion.

LOLOLLOLOL. No it's not dumbass. If you knew what it means to be Atheist you would know that.

And no one reply to that saying, "aFRAF YOU DUN KNOW WHAT IT MEAANZFZ TO BESGA ATHESITSZ|BGA AGGAAHH". Because I do, I just wanted to see what kind of an awesome discussion I could cause over a few words.

Atheism isn't full of assholes. Don't blame Atheism, blame me. I'm the asshole :3

-

Further to the point:
All the people that are basically saying my points are inferior and have little to no effect. Yes, I know. Trollzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I do understand all that has been talked about. Evolution is a fact to everyone that denies it. Get THE FUCK over it and/or go back to school.

This is like watching flies circle a lamp.

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-11 16:11:50

At 10/10/11 07:38 PM, BumFodder wrote: Youre getting Atheism and Agnosticism mixed up.

Your getting rational beings and trolls mixed up.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Rant Everyone Should Realise 2011-10-11 17:41:08

At 10/10/11 07:56 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote: No, you don't understand the concept of a ...

I'm just gonna leave this here...

.____.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature