00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Million Dollar Animation

1,277 Views | 23 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-09 03:33:46

My business partner and I have come up with the best new cartoon/animation to date. This animation will be able to compete with the best of the best as far as views and ratings and with the right help will reach higher levels of accomplishments in no time. The idea is simple, but perfect and shows the world the true meaning of raw comedy. I'm writing this, because although we have the ideas we need partners to help bring this million dollar idea to life. Every watched a show like Family Guy and say you could do that, well this is your chance. If you know how or know others who animate using flash and look forward to working with some of the best partners you'll find and make a lot of money then respond to this post with your contact information.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-09 20:15:45

PM me and explain further. This interests me.

if i dont get a million dollars I will sue your ass.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-09 20:37:34

God?? Is that you??....

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-10 00:38:58

Yes I'm down for this.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-10 05:42:41

If it's anything at all like Family Guy, count me out.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-10 06:24:07

Family Guy is rubbish. This sounds like a scam.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-10 10:11:28

At 10/10/11 06:24 AM, Budge007 wrote: Family Guy is rubbish. This sounds like a scam.

You should join, you never know; you might get some decent pay for those drawings.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-10 17:55:22

At 10/10/11 10:11 AM, captaindrbob wrote:
At 10/10/11 06:24 AM, Budge007 wrote: Family Guy is rubbish. This sounds like a scam.
You should join, you never know; you might get some decent pay for those drawings.

Some random joins the site then offers money rewards in exchange for your personal details. Yeah, I'm sure that's legit.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-10 23:29:44

I promise you guys this is no scam, me and my partner just have a great idea we
re trying to bring to life and need help in doing so, if you're a talented animator we could surely use your help. In the weeks to come I will post again telling the progress of the project with responses from the ones have helped at that time period. You will be paid for your work, we will be constructing this whole project in a business manner, if you are still interested, let me know, we'd be happy to add you to the team!

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-14 22:18:59

At 10/10/11 05:55 PM, Budge007 wrote:
At 10/10/11 10:11 AM, captaindrbob wrote:
Some random joins the site then offers money rewards in exchange for your personal details. Yeah, I'm sure that's legit.

I can see your point of view Thanks I'am very aware of that.

Yeah I have to agree with Budge, I don't think signing a contract before knowing what this "epic" animation is about, is such a good idea for anyone and it smells suspicious.
You just joined newgrounds and have no background information for anyone to see.
I'm not going to sign a contract for 2 years sorry.

The way you are running this collab; is not how it should be done. Business manner collaboration should be done face to face not over the internet.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-14 22:38:11

I have informed a mod and sense I have faked my way until you sent me your contract by email to sign. I have gotten my proofs against you.

Thanks and goodbye

AJ

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-16 07:25:46

At 10/15/11 09:53 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Whilst I am unsure if this is a scam or not, you are right in thinking that the way this collaboration is handled is disgusting.

Argh. I'm unlocking this thread because I might have made a silly error.

I have been told the contract captainbob was sent was a non-disclosure agreement, to ensure that Bob doesn't share the idea with other people.

This is fine.

If, however, this is a 2 year contract which I've been left to believe, then it would be a good idea to see what other projects the authors of this thread have done in the past, and how successful they are. A two year contract is a big deal, so both parties need to make sure they have the right credentials before they sign anything. Like I said before, anything that sounds too good to be true probably is, so make sure you develop a full picture.

I apologise hugely to the authors of this thread for locking the thread and my uncertainty of their intent.

BBS Signature

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-16 13:50:25

At 10/16/11 07:25 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: 2 year contract

Having seen the agreement, I can now say this is not a two year contract for employment; it's to say that once signed the disclosed party may not share the information for a period of two (maybe three) years.

Furthermore there is a section in the agreement that states it is not a legally binding document for employment.

Plenty of egg on my face.

BBS Signature

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-16 14:23:00

Disregard my pity argument. I admit I 'am also wrong about what I assume and I'll take some of the eggs in my face as well.

Sorry

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-16 22:14:25

I prefer bacon.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-16 22:18:22

Yikes that whole little stealth manuvere just ruined this guys reputation with a single blow
Poor guy.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-17 09:24:26

i'm surprised this thread is receiving this kind of attention -

this is no more than your average everyday "Writer" looking to have his ideas created by someone with actual artistic talent.

was a good try though

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-21 03:22:27

Like I said from the beginning I will conduct myself in a business like manner. If you are interested and kind of disbelieve the idea because my profile is not complete let me know because I use other means to communicate with others. That way you can see me visual or get some idea of who I am. I don't say too much in the description, but for those who are currently working with me will tell you only positive feedback. So once again, I am still looking for animators for the project and you will be PAID for YOUR work, thank!

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-21 05:34:34

tell me about your business proposal. i just have to read it.

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-26 18:16:05

sounds tempting but u dont have any submissions or a record on NG so I dont know if ur any good at animating? Also lol I wouldn't need to be paid, I would just like the animation to win an award :)

Have a jam sanwich man

BBS Signature

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-26 21:11:06

need any voice acters? honestly im 15 but I got the voice for it.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-27 03:16:38

I understand there was no request for voice actors here, but if you need any feel free to ask me for a voice sample, or check out the ones in my profile here: http://shishiza.newgrounds.com/

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-10-28 00:31:40

I thank you all you have began working with me and also those who are interested but on the line. Well let me say this, if your curious, write me so that we can talk about the project briefly and if you like what you hear I'd be happy to work with you. Help is still needed, thank you all.

Response to Million Dollar Animation 2011-11-01 11:49:20

Ok, you've peaked my interst. What's this all about? I will be pm'ing you with some questions, concerns and credentials.

We are all transitional beings, a consequence of the past and a cause for the future.

My Deviant art page is HERE

XBOX Live Gamertag: ape X ape

BBS Signature