00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Little Fucking Kids

23,416 Views | 31 Replies

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 19:13:46

At 9/30/11 04:46 PM, PathWeChoose wrote:
At 9/30/11 04:44 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Report him to the police, for assault. Causing a concussion can be considered a juvenile action and he can be sent away because of it.
Really? Even if he's 5 years old? That's interesting..

If this is true then I strongly recommend this as well :)

It is true, aslong as he caused harm that could hospitilise someone, or basically just things normally against the law, since he is a toddler and not a baby, he is ellegable for juvenile.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 19:21:24

Yeah I had close to the same problem, when I was eight my youngest cousin took some of my video games then grabbed a broken party fan(the little plastic ones you see for sale around the 4th) and got my left eye with the sharp piece.I got mad and tried to grab him but he ran downstairs, then my other cousin, the same age as me told me that that's happened before, she got hooked in the eye with a fishing pole, so it's a natural thing.Also why must they yell at you when he gave you a fuckin concussion, why aren't they yelling at him,cause if the skateboard was a heavy Wal-Mart bought one it could've knocked you out cold.

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature