00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Luigi's Mansion 2 Official thread.

3,160 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Luigi's Mansion 2 Official thread. 2013-03-28 15:27:16

If I wasn't still playing Fire Emblem Awakening I would be playing this game already. It's been sitting in my room unopened from its plastic wrapping for a few days now all because I have been taking my sweet time beating the game. 100 hours in and I haven't even played chapter 18 yet. I need to just beat the game and move on to Luigi's mansion already.

Response to Luigi's Mansion 2 Official thread. 2013-03-28 22:57:52

The good old days playing Luigi's Mansion 1. *sigh* brings back memories, but now it's time to move on to Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Haven't even got the game yet though. . .

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi's Mansion 2 Official thread. 2013-03-31 18:26:49

How's the online, thinking about picking this up next week. And how is the game overall, any things you don't like, what you do like, i want to hear it all. I want to know that if it's worth the £32.00.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi's Mansion 2 Official thread. 2013-03-31 18:32:12

A quick fun fact for you guys. Luigi's mansion 1 could have been in 3D. When Nintendo were developing the game cube, they wanted to make have 3-D visuals but it cost too much so that was scrapped, so I guess this is Nintendo's dream realised, a 3D Luigi's mansion game.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Luigi's Mansion 2 Official thread. 2013-04-14 23:14:03

Me and BobbyBroccoli have started doing Scarescraper together, anyone else out there wanna join in? we can have up to 4 at a time together in a group, and its much more fun with more people, not to mention easier!