00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Apes on a plane???

1,051 Views | 10 Replies

Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 00:15:04

That's how much I understood the ending to rise of the planets of the apes.

Can someone explain it to me? (If the VERY beginning had something to do with it i missed the first 10 minutes)

Apes on a plane???

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 00:19:46

actually i missed the first 5 mins too

did all theaters start playing this film 10 mins before the advertised start time or what

i mean that's pretty weird

anyways the main character gets the serum, takes the monkey home, the monkey gets super smart and then the monkey gets taken away when he defends the owner's honor and he goes to live in a cage with other primates and he soon becomes their leader and steals more of that serum and makes them all smart so they excape and start fucking up the world

then it ends

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 00:25:39

At 9/5/11 12:19 AM, Autokrator wrote: actually i missed the first 5 mins too

did all theaters start playing this film 10 mins before the advertised start time or what

i mean that's pretty weird

anyways the main character gets the serum, takes the monkey home, the monkey gets super smart and then the monkey gets taken away when he defends the owner's honor and he goes to live in a cage with other primates and he soon becomes their leader and steals more of that serum and makes them all smart so they excape and start fucking up the world

then it ends

I know that, I'm talking about the clip after the main story was over. it played at the beginning of the credits. The scene took place at an airport and showed schedules getting change. Whats so special about that?On top of that I don't see how that has anything to do with apes unless it's related to the original films. Which i did not see.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 00:27:58

oh that's because humans become infected with it and spread it to primates all over the world through diffusion i thought that was pretty simple to figure out

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 00:33:16

At 9/5/11 12:27 AM, Autokrator wrote: oh that's because humans become infected with it and spread it to primates all over the world through diffusion i thought that was pretty simple to figure out

OH......yeah I forgot about that guy coughing.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 00:36:37

At 9/5/11 12:33 AM, roderickii wrote:
At 9/5/11 12:27 AM, Autokrator wrote: oh that's because humans become infected with it and spread it to primates all over the world through diffusion i thought that was pretty simple to figure out
OH......yeah I forgot about that guy coughing.

It was a recurring thing, so you shoulda been paying attention! Shame on you!

If I'm not mistaken, it's implied in the first movie that the human race ends by nuclear holocaust, not disease spread? Any thoughts? My only real reason for thinking this is the whole, "You blew it up," line.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 01:38:31

At 9/5/11 12:36 AM, Wagggs wrote: If I'm not mistaken, it's implied in the first movie that the human race ends by nuclear holocaust, not disease spread? Any thoughts? My only real reason for thinking this is the whole, "You blew it up," line.

The disease spread killing all humans while at the same time making monkeys smart.

There's this whole thing about a monkey going to mars, which leads to the planet of the apes which is where the few immune humans go.

Snipers get more head

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 02:00:36

I just remembered my friend. He can mimic the apes in this movie. (The facial expressions.) It just freaks me out!

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 02:31:00

I thought this thread would be about apes on a plane.

I am oddly disappointed.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 02:32:26

At 9/5/11 02:00 AM, masheenH3ad wrote: I just remembered my friend. He can mimic the apes in this movie. (The facial expressions.) It just freaks me out!

The trailer wouldn't be as epic without Caesars signature head turn.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Apes on a plane??? 2011-09-05 02:38:41

At 9/5/11 02:34 AM, adamflecko wrote: I had eight fucking six year olds in the theater directly in front of me, and in that really awesome scene (the "take your hands off me" scene) the kids all clapped, they pissed me off.

Theater 101

Thats why you always sit in the back when watching a children's movie or any movie focused on animals, genetically mutated or otherwise.

QOTW:

BBS Signature