00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Weird fetishes.

29,049 Views | 335 Replies

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 06:52:53

At 7/23/11 06:22 AM, Xyphon202 wrote:
At 7/23/11 06:18 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/27 /us-birth-rate-sets-record_n_697131.html

http://usgovinfo.about.com/cs/censusstat istic/a/aabirthrate.htm

Choose your poison.
Alright, first of all, the US birth rate is like 14, while the US death rate is somewhere around 8.5. There are still more births than deaths in the US.

Now, in a global scale, the birth to death ratio is still 2.5:1.

Further reading:

http://womenofgrace.com/breaking_news/?p =7617

http://christianchurchsearch.org/index.p hp/2011/02/us-birth-rate-falls-below-rep lacement-levels/

PM me, if you wish to talk about this further. I don't want to derail.

@Zag

Yes ma'am, you are correct, my username was chosen for the reason to illustrate that our VERY corrupt government is trying, and IS destroying us. Thanks for noticing, you're the first person to do that.

YOU SAID: all that exist are theories.

Yes, but I have looked into those theories, and they can all be proven, and backed up with history, and facts. They're irrefutable. But I wont bother you anymore with it, as I said earlier, I don't want to derail this topic.

And explain more to me about your transexualism.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 06:56:07

At 7/23/11 06:32 AM, Xypr0n202 wrote:

Why'd you make an alt?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 07:06:43

At 7/23/11 07:05 AM, Xyphon202 wrote:
At 7/23/11 06:56 AM, ModernPatriot wrote:
At 7/23/11 06:32 AM, Xypr0n202 wrote:
Why'd you make an alt?
Reached the 4 post mark and quite frankly I decided it was time to finally make one as this happens to me quite a bit.

Lol, I feel ya. Get's annoying sometimes.

But you might wanna deposit somepoints to get a better avy.

The lolipop one sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 07:10:19

At 7/23/11 06:57 AM, zag wrote:

TBH, a few months ago, I had joined a transexual forum. susans.org I think it was called. I got banned in like three weeks. I went over there to learn about you people, but you know.... Shit happens.

But, what is it about being a male that pisses you off? What is it, the penis? Are you pre-op, or post-op?

Was becoming transgender, worth it?

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 07:23:39

At 7/23/11 07:09 AM, Xyphon202 wrote: Hey fuck you I love the lollipop. It distinguishes me a lot because I am one of the only people on this forum that posts regularly and has the lollipop.

Although it does match well with your aura, there are a shit ton of other level icons that are better.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 07:32:42

At 7/23/11 07:17 AM, zag wrote:
At 7/23/11 07:10 AM, ModernPatriot wrote:
At 7/23/11 06:57 AM, zag wrote:
TBH, a few months ago, I had joined a transexual forum. susans.org I think it was called. I got banned in like three weeks. I went over there to learn about you people, but you know.... Shit happens.

But, what is it about being a male that pisses you off? What is it, the penis? Are you pre-op, or post-op?

Was becoming transgender, worth it?
if I may ask, how'd you get banned? XD
I've heard about that website. you aren't missing anything by not being there.
from what I've heard from friends, it's full of morons who'd rather hide from society than be themselves. I detest those people and truth be told, I tend not to relate to most trannies.
I don't relate to typical male gender roles. I prefer feminine activities and appearance, not on others but for myself. I don't like the way people look at me when they see me as a male. I don't like looking at myself as a male in any regard. just hearing an incorrect pronoun or my old name make me cringe and throw me into a horrible depression and I can't help but resent my circumstance.
it's no one thing... it's not even something I can really put into words. I may be genetically male but mentally, I see myself as being female. most people see me as female anyway so at least there's that. even if they don't, they do a damn good job at pretending XD
I'm pre-op but on hormones.
is it worth it? absolutely... what do I have to lose?
do I really seem the type to not do something because people might judge me for it? XD

if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Well judging from your profile pic, if I saw you walking down the street, I'd just assume that you're female. You look nothing like a man to me. So you atleast 'pass'. Anywho, the basic reason that I got banned for, is because they saw me as a tough 'alpha male' alot of the MTF's wanted to get me banned, they'd run around saying that they're afraid of me and crap, to give pressure mods into banning me. I'd sometimes recieve very hateful PM's from some of them. The FtM's were cool though.

And you're right, they are a bunch of people who just want to hide from society, I remember in threads that I would make, when I would form arguments that they couldn't debunk, the mods would get pissed, at me, type a last response, and lock the topic.

Now that I think back on it, that was some funny shit.

And..... When you have sex with your sister.... You stick you penis in her vagina?

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 07:40:54

At 7/23/11 07:25 AM, Xyphon202 wrote:
At 7/23/11 07:23 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: Although it does match well with your aura, there are a shit ton of other level icons that are better.
I know that, but firstly I don't want to deposit to get those, and secondly I really really like the lollipop.

OH i'm sure you do... I'm sure you do like that lollipop.

Weird fetishes.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 07:51:35

At 7/23/11 07:38 AM, zag wrote:
At 7/23/11 07:32 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: And..... When you have sex with your sister.... You stick you penis in her vagina?
that's why I don't like most trannies XD they're stuck up bitches who want everyone to love them when they can't even love themselves. they're fucking pitiful.
and actually, I find sex entirely overrated. I don't actually mind using my penis... it's just not my preference. genitalia, for me at least, has fairly little to do with my gender preference. that's part of the reason for my vast collection of fetishes. you see, technically speaking, I'm not breaking the law by being with Rainy (my sister) because we don't have intercourse (which is required in NY state)
speaking of legality, you know consensual relationships including siblings of the age of consent are perfectly legal in the states of New Jersey and Ohio?
half siblings can marry in Sweden and incest is legal in Japan.

just some fun facts for you XD (and anyone else who cares to read this)

Lol, if you guys are fucking, then what are you doing all the time? By intercourse do you just mean vaginal intercourse, or do you mean all forms of sex?

Andn ot all of the transexuals were like that. Some of the MtF's were pretty cool, and all of the FtM's were pretty cool too, and they were sad to see me go. Another thing is that, some of the MtF's would get pissed at me, when I would compliment another MtF on her looks. Like one of them had long, frizzy, curly red hair, and I told her that I liked it.

And some of 'em got pissed about that. It's like...... They didn't want any men hitting on them for some reason. Whatever though.

And od you have any tranny friends? Some of them are cool.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd hit that, even if she does have balls.

Weird fetishes.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 08:12:26

At 7/23/11 07:59 AM, zag wrote:

:: we get into mild sadomasochism, humiliation, power-play (we have this game where we fight to take power from the other... a lot of our relationship is based on that)

then there's the diaper play and other aspects of age regression, which is quite fun :D
we try to throw in a bit of everything... it varies by the mood and moment.
I'm not into fucking her and she experiences immense pain when she has vaginal sex so we're perfect for each other XD
we do a lot of anal play, both ways. we're both fairly into it actually (there are few ways to more submit to a person than to have them penetrate you anally)

that's fairly bizarre that they didn't want you hitting on them... even if they weren't interested, any form of flirting is still flattering. at least, I've always thought so. oh well... fuck them XD
I don't really have any trans friends that aren't online. I have in the past but we've mostly lost touch.
they were never any of my best friends anyway.

and I don't blame you for finding her attractive. she's fucking cute :P

Lol, well that sounds pretty interesting, but whats wrong with her vagina? Is she really small down there? OR are you really big down there? When I would hit on them, the individual girl would like it, but alot of the others would get pissed and say things like: "It's not that kind of forum!" Shit like that. Where as they would hit on eachother. IT was all just really funny, and stupid.

And what exactly is it about her that makes you not want to fuck her?

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 08:17:07

At 7/23/11 07:51 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: I'm not gonna lie, I'd hit that, even if she does have balls.
Yeah, the Asians make good trannies.

Alicia Liu, hottest tranny ever(post-op):

I actually don't really see the point of going post-op. Atleast when you're pre-op, your sexual organ is fully functional, plus you can get pretty much full pleasure out of it, and it's not mutilated.

And I like my futanari, so that's a plus.

I guess the reason that Asians make the best MtF trannies is that the men look more feminine than men from other ethnicities.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 08:31:20

At 7/23/11 08:17 AM, zag wrote:

Oh, well things like that happen.

I'm assuming that the horomones have made you more submissive, and docile, correct? What exactly have they done to your genitalia?

Does she actually like being a domme? With her being raped before.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 16:06:36

At 7/23/11 08:31 AM, ModernPatriot wrote:
At 7/23/11 08:17 AM, zag wrote:
Oh, well things like that happen.

I'm assuming that the horomones have made you more submissive, and docile, correct? What exactly have they done to your genitalia?

I have to admit i'm wondering that as well

It's a strange world. Some get rich, and others eat shit and die. sig made by JaY11

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 16:10:54

Emo girls <3 Normal to me but people have a problem with them? Everyone i've dated was an emo...

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 17:38:06

At 7/22/11 12:48 PM, C-Hawk wrote:
At 7/22/11 12:41 PM, RogerBK wrote: (I don't like the typical Brazilian girls, I prefer Europeans, they're way more beautiful than Brazilian women.)
a-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA saving this for future evidence.

Haha... Yeah, personally, I LOVE European girls, they're too fucking awesome. Italian, German, Portuguese (I assume Açores is near Portugal, am I right?), English, Frech, you're all beautiful! :*

Also, you're pretty beautiful too. As I said before, redhead girls are incredible. :)

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 17:57:40

no, actually she's fairly submissive as well (sort of... she's ever changing XD)
we are both somewhat into switching though and we've adapted to one another's preferences.
we've definitely made one another more dominant. she's also the reason I'm into sadomasochism.

Do you two switch between dom and sub, or do you both normally have a preference?

It's a strange world. Some get rich, and others eat shit and die. sig made by JaY11

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 18:00:45

There are so many pics of trannies... I don't know if i should enjoy them or keep scrolling................

ok ill just enjoy them for what they are....

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 18:02:02

This isn't a fetish of mine whatsoever, but I met a bald girl the other night and honestly, I was really interested to see what having sex with a bald girl would be like.

Unfortunately, we never exchanged numbers or anything so it will never happen. But she looked really nice as a bald girl, and she was definitely a girl.. We spoke and stuff, she wasn't a dude that looked like a girl. Man I wish I had her number.

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 20:19:07

At 7/23/11 07:59 PM, zag wrote:
At 7/23/11 06:00 PM, Finalfina wrote: There are so many pics of trannies... I don't know if i should enjoy them or keep scrolling................

ok ill just enjoy them for what they are....
you should definitely enjoy them XD
as a trans-girl, I give you permission to do so...
especially Hizaki (who isn't actually trans but is beautiful nevertheless)

I know I learned about this person through this thread but god he is beautiful!

Weird fetishes.

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 20:27:16

At 7/23/11 08:20 PM, zag wrote:
At 7/23/11 08:19 PM, SexualEmo wrote: I know I learned about this person through this thread but god he is beautiful!
if I may ask, who are they?
I don't believe I've ever seen a picture of them before (unless my mind is just being a fuck-up like always)

Him/hers name is Ellery and here is him/hers channel.

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 20:39:33

At 7/23/11 08:32 PM, zag wrote:
At 7/23/11 08:27 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
At 7/23/11 08:20 PM, zag wrote: I don't believe I've ever seen a picture of them before (unless my mind is just being a fuck-up like always)
Him/hers name is Ellery and here is him/hers channel.
her name is Ellery and it's her profile.
just FYI...
there are few things more annoying/ignorant than being trans and having someone address you as the pronoun you don't identify with.
I don't mean for that to be aggressive. most people are a bit confused by trannies.
I just thought you should know ^.^

I'm not really a pro on the whole tranny thing either. But i suppose thats what this thread helps with. Yayyy!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 21:35:08

At 7/23/11 09:32 PM, zag wrote: were you attracted to her because the pretty girl was bald or because the bald girl was pretty?

I dunno everyone else was giving her these weird looks but I think she was just beautiful like that y'know?

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-23 23:22:23

At 7/23/11 06:02 PM, EpicFail wrote: This isn't a fetish of mine whatsoever, but I met a bald girl the other night and honestly, I was really interested to see what having sex with a bald girl would be like.

Dude that sucks. You should of gotten her number. Bald women are fucking hot.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 01:30:52

At 7/24/11 12:40 AM, zag wrote:
actually, I don't really get Newgrounds hatred for emos. I think they're pretty attractive.
the males more than the females but that's just because the males tend to be prettier XD
emo hair is pretty kool as well.

I bet it is just some jealousy thing. Newgrounds and in truth everyone has absolutely no reason whatsoever to hate emo's. They should be hating on jocks because they have actually been a problem at a point in time.

The only reason I can see not liking emo's on newgrounds is because of how a typical emo types. Tehy typ lik tis n it lokz rly bad.
That's how all of them post but quite a lot of them do such as on facebook.

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 02:05:51

lets see... um......
having sex with someone you love?

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 02:06:55

apotemnophillia-
and there is also having some one smear human crap all over me. Or letting me eat their crap!
I also like it when insects crawl on my genitals

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 02:07:23

At 7/24/11 02:05 AM, tjl1297 wrote: lets see... um......
having sex with someone you love?

Shameful lol.

You even know what a fetish is?

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 02:49:05

I'm so glad Newgrounds is this open. Most of society would try to make you feel ashamed if you are turned on by anything other than straight, consensual, legal sex.

For example: you're a pedophile if you have any attraction to anyone underage. The precise age doesn't even matter, as long as they're underage, it's terrible.

I can barely understand how people only want normal sex. It's so boring.

q

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 03:11:54

At 7/24/11 02:57 AM, zag wrote: I couldn't agree more ^.^
if I may ask, what are some of your fetishes?
after all, you're free to share here without having to fear for your reputation.

I said a few about 15 pages ago, but I've tried out a few others in the meantime. I enjoy rape, cartoons/hentai (not much of a fetish), LOTS of anal, ass gaping, mind control, pissing, furries, impossible cock sizes (also unsure about that as a fetish) and, my favorite, transgender women (which, of course, you are :P). Pretty much everything except shit and gore - still haven't taken a liking to those, I'm afraid.

For most of those the gender doesn't matter, since I'm bi.

Also, gotta love it when my friends try to act macho and talk about 'getting pussy' or whatever, it's hard to imagine that they don't have any fetishes buried in them somewhere. Again, it's what society expects of them these days, I suppose.

q

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 04:27:43

17 pages of fetishes?! SERIOUSLY?! holy fucking shit... i thought I was kinky till i read some of the shit in here... D:

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird fetishes. 2011-07-24 04:42:40

At 7/24/11 02:57 AM, zag wrote:
At 7/24/11 02:49 AM, joeyjoah wrote: I'm so glad Newgrounds is this open. Most of society would try to make you feel ashamed if you are turned on by anything other than straight, consensual, legal sex.

For example: you're a pedophile if you have any attraction to anyone underage. The precise age doesn't even matter, as long as they're underage, it's terrible.

I can barely understand how people only want normal sex. It's so boring.
I couldn't agree more ^.^
if I may ask, what are some of your fetishes?
after all, you're free to share here without having to fear for your reputation.

I agree with zag. This is indeed a lovely place to do so. Especially zag at the helm of it all. :-) Quite nice to have someone say that your fetish is nice or cool or interesting. Anything along those lines. I'm very inclined to learn all about these new things as well. It's absolutely interesting to me. I love reading thru the conversations about our little "weird fetishes."

And to you Joeyjoah. YOu are absolutelly correct. It would all be dreadfully boring if we didn't have fetishes.

BBS Signature