00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FinderKeeper just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Snorting Ritalin

9,605 Views | 44 Replies

Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:49:46

Has anyone ever done this before?

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:51:47

A better question would be "who would be dumb enough to do this?"
I see no reason why you would snort it as opposed to just popping it.

i liked it better when tv was for boys

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:53:58

Are you crazy??? It's just as stupid as snorting Smarties.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:54:28

What's Ritalin.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:54:36

At 7/6/11 10:51 PM, Catalepsy wrote: A better question would be "who would be dumb enough to do this?"
I see no reason why you would snort it as opposed to just popping it.

I don't know I was telling my friend that I get it in perscription and he told me that so did his older brother, and his older brother tried it one time.

(I've never done it)

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:54:55

Avoid drugs/snorting all together. Sure, the buzz is nice, but the negative results it brings with it? ( The risk of death, arrested for possession, explaining to the parents, etc.) You'll live a much happier life without them.

Missing: My Forum sig

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:55:21

Not Ritalin, but Adderall and its lesser known counterpart, Vyvanse. What do you need to know about it? When you snort something, it has a more intense effect, but does not last as long as if you eat it.

Ignore this signature.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:55:39

At 7/6/11 10:54 PM, Soapbubble wrote: What's Ritalin.

It's and ADHD medication.

And apparently it gives the high of a less-intense cocaine, when snorted.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:57:43

At 7/6/11 10:55 PM, TheThinWhale wrote: And apparently it gives the high of a less-intense cocaine, when snorted.

There isn't much comparison, get the real deal. The only difference is that is lasts longer, you're just super focused on whatever you're doing.

Ignore this signature.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 22:58:16

At 7/6/11 10:54 PM, Thilon wrote: Avoid drugs/snorting all together. Sure, the buzz is nice, but the negative results it brings with it? ( The risk of death, arrested for possession, explaining to the parents, etc.) You'll live a much happier life without them.

I doubt OP would get arrested for possession if they're prescribed to him

At 7/6/11 10:55 PM, TheThinWhale wrote: And apparently it gives the high of a less-intense cocaine, when snorted.

I don't pretend to be an expert on prescription drugs, but isn't ritalin a depressant? I don't see how the method of ingestion affects the kind of high

i liked it better when tv was for boys

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:02:30

Doesn't that stuff turn you into a dull, boring, yuppie zombie?

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:04:41

At 7/6/11 11:02 PM, LocoJoe wrote: Doesn't that stuff turn you into a dull, boring, yuppie zombie?

Depends on your brain chemicals. I was already a dull boring zombie before I started taking the prescription, but now I actually feel more socialable.

But for most people it does
I have a weird form of ADD and also a weird brain.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:06:38

At 7/6/11 10:58 PM, Catalepsy wrote: I doubt OP would get arrested for possession if they're prescribed to him

I was just saying to not make a habit. But at the least, that doctor won't prescribe him any more if he gets caught.

Missing: My Forum sig

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:11:50

Be sure to grind it into a really, really fine powder! Use a screw if you have one, and slowly shave it down. The more surface area, the better.

I used to be relevant.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:22:04

heres a picture.

Snorting Ritalin

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:34:35

Seriously do you guys know hat Ritalin does to males.

It makes them females.

Don't take that shit.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:40:43

At 7/6/11 10:58 PM, Catalepsy wrote: I don't pretend to be an expert on prescription drugs, but isn't ritalin a depressant? I don't see how the method of ingestion affects the kind of high

No it deals with people who have a hard time paying attention, it's suppose to make them more focused, especially for school work. A lot of college students take similar drugs(pretty sure ritalin is an amphetamine as well) to help them stay up to study or finish school work. As well the ingestion method doesn't effect the "kind of high" as much as it intensifies it and reduces the length as opposed to ingesting.

Also each drugs effect people differently because not every person is the same, I know a lot of people who take things like ritalin and become completely calm and focused yet if I take anything like it I get extremely energetic, talkative, and I have hard time confining myself to one task.

Dr. Hood had it pretty spot on, but if your considering it OP don't bother it really isn't worth it especially if you need to take them(although weed would be a better solution in my opinion but what can you do about an ignorant world).

Side note Adderal(don't know if that's the brand name or the "drug" has the best drip. Taste like fruit)

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:47:07

At 7/6/11 11:11 PM, scottmale24 wrote: Be sure to grind it into a really, really fine powder! Use a screw if you have one, and slowly shave it down. The more surface area, the better.

Or just put it under a dollar and crush it with a credit card like a normal person.

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:48:57

At 7/6/11 11:47 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Or just put it under a dollar and crush it with a credit card like a normal person.

Who does that, my buddy's and I always resorted to a piece of paper and light, then you go through with an ID or credit card to make it even finer.

Of course I don't condone this sort of activity.....I just mean if you were to do such a thing that would be the best route.

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-06 23:59:38

At 7/6/11 11:48 PM, zooos wrote:
At 7/6/11 11:47 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Or just put it under a dollar and crush it with a credit card like a normal person.
Who does that, my buddy's and I always resorted to a piece of paper and light, then you go through with an ID or credit card to make it even finer.

Well I've never snorted ritalin before, but it's always been the most common method I've seen used to crush up a pill.

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 00:56:15

I've snorted dexmethylphenidate, which is twice as strong as ritalin. Shit was pretty fun.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 00:58:04

i pop them all day every day whore

~ALT ACCOUNT OF ADDICT~

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 01:24:56

I used to snort them all the time, I had a prescription back in high school, I'd just snort em and stay up for days gaming, lurkin the web etc. Its pretty stupid if you want to get high, but after like three days of snorting to stay up/keep your mind awake, you start to really see shit from the sleep deprivation. Ritalin is just speed marketed at "adhd" kids, kitty speed, people shoot it for almost a very subtle cocaine rush. To people saying it doesn't get you high, yeah it does... But still guys, not really worth it, it kind of gets addicting, I don't use it anymore but yeah I used to have a problem.

Facebook

"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 02:19:52

At 7/6/11 11:59 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Well I've never snorted ritalin before, but it's always been the most common method I've seen used to crush up a pill.

Shell out the money for a mortar & pestle, then crush your pills up LIKE A MAN.

I used to be relevant.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 02:38:50

At 7/7/11 02:19 AM, scottmale24 wrote:
At 7/6/11 11:59 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Well I've never snorted ritalin before, but it's always been the most common method I've seen used to crush up a pill.
Shell out the money for a mortar & pestle, then crush your pills up LIKE A MAN.

A shot glass and screwdriver makes a great makeshift mortar and pestle.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 02:43:35

that shits for dumb little kids and patheic otc americans

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 03:47:17

At 7/6/11 10:55 PM, TheThinWhale wrote:
At 7/6/11 10:54 PM, Soapbubble wrote: What's Ritalin.
It's and ADHD medication.

And apparently it gives the high of a less-intense cocaine, when snorted.

It was originally developed as a adhd calming agent knowen as a downer, but after Mtn yearsvof testing Mtn people have moved onto concerta for its application of controling the disorder, concerta will enable the person to concentrate when the mind is in a constant state of chaos, when ridilin was originaly taken, users would experience a form of concentration and a slow and fast release method was produced, a 40mg long hauler and a hick release 20mg pill, commonly taken in a 3 pill dossage consisting of 2 long one quick, . A person with the disorder knowen medically as add or adhd can take either regularly as the mind can not me chemically altered into a state if flux that is considered obnormal by society, but when taken by people who do not suffer from the disorder add or adhd, and mind you in large over dose quantities, a sort of high is reached, it is a reaction to the drug and a unprepared mind trying to deal with a massive overdose of a drug that is causing a down... at this point the truth gets a little bit blured as many people that do the drug will experience different symptoms from a high like crack cocane to simply laying back and thinking they wasted their money...
with todays growing population of youth being constantly diagnosed with add or adhd and then believing they actually have it and fake or embelish symptoms of the disorder many people are able to get the drug knowen as ridalin, over the counter with a forged doctors note, as a result many people try the drug and leave it alone after a while as the effects will vary greatly from use to use, with someone without the need of the drug there is a hick tollerance build, and the quantities of the drug needed to be taken increase quickly.
over all, your better sticking with pot kids.

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 04:18:04

At 7/6/11 11:34 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: Seriously do you guys know hat Ritalin does to males.

It makes them females.

Don't take that shit.

Don't listen to this guys bullshit.

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 04:21:30

Nah, I prefer to snort marijuana pills.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Snorting Ritalin 2011-07-07 04:23:57

At 7/7/11 04:22 AM, Addict wrote:
At 7/7/11 04:21 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Nah, I prefer to snort marijuana pills.
marijuana > marijuana pills

the main problem with thc pills is that they only give you a body high, nothing close to the high you get when actually smoking marijuana

I hear if you inject it you can stay high for weeks.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature