00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Avrram just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Downloaded Tgf2, But No Tutorial..?

580 Views | 6 Replies

Ok, i'm truly confused. Yes, I am a noob, not being able to figure this out. Ill post this, then ill search the tutorial harder. but i cant seem to get the tutorial running. Yes, open up the help bar and click tutorials, i get it. but i get the little message talking about "you get to make chocobreak! Yeahh!!!" But i cant seem to get any help or mntion of it beyond that. Help plz? im a noob, but i ned help so i an make my first game!

HOLY BUJEEBUS I JUST SHAT MY PANTS. ITS A DEVIL CHIHUAHUA!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Downloaded Tgf2, But No Tutorial..? 2011-07-04 18:17:46

I know exactly how you feel, the answer you're looking for is this right here.

kind off obvious, but good luck regardless. :)

Still going stånk.

Response to Downloaded Tgf2, But No Tutorial..? 2011-07-04 18:20:51

At 7/4/11 06:17 PM, 0ld5K00l wrote: I know exactly how you feel, the answer you're looking for is this right here.

kind off obvious, but good luck regardless. :)

Looks like the post didn't merge my link >.<

LINK

Still going stånk.

Response to Downloaded Tgf2, But No Tutorial..? 2011-07-05 13:55:53

Under Help there is a tutorial link.

Plus you can check out some of these
http://www.clickteam.com/website/usa/tut orials/

Response to Downloaded Tgf2, But No Tutorial..? 2011-07-07 23:02:21

At 7/4/11 05:07 PM, chloepoirier wrote: Ok, i'm truly confused. Yes, I am a noob, not being able to figure this out. Ill post this, then ill search the tutorial harder. but i cant seem to get the tutorial running. Yes, open up the help bar and click tutorials, i get it. but i get the little message talking about "you get to make chocobreak! Yeahh!!!" But i cant seem to get any help or mntion of it beyond that. Help plz? im a noob, but i ned help so i an make my first game!

If I understood you correctly, you are trying to go through the choco-break tutorial but do not see the steps, only the page that talks about how you can make the game? On the top left of the tutorial window there should be a "Show" or "Hide" button that shows/hides the steps of the tutorial. Click on that to show or hide the steps. Then click on Step 1 to do step one (it will pop up on the right side of the Help Window), then click on step two when you are done with step 1, and keep on going until you finish the tutorial.

Response to Downloaded Tgf2, But No Tutorial..? 2011-07-09 03:24:33

if youlook on the left hand side of the help document there should be a folder that says "welcome"
or some shit like that. if you click it, it will show the steps of the tutorial.

WARNING: the chocobreak game is controlled with the mouse, and when i tested the game I could'nt
get my mouse free, and had to restart the pc. BE CAREFUL and make sure to put in a way to exit the game. the tutorial said press F4 but that does FUCKING NOTHING. hope i helped in some way.

Response to Downloaded Tgf2, But No Tutorial..? 2011-07-09 04:33:43

At 7/9/11 03:24 AM, killerkujo215 wrote:
WARNING: the chocobreak game is controlled with the mouse, and when i tested the game I could'nt
get my mouse free, and had to restart the pc. BE CAREFUL and make sure to put in a way to exit the game. the tutorial said press F4 but that does FUCKING NOTHING. hope i helped in some way.

You have to press ALT + F4 to close the window.