00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HLDJ problem

1,673 Views | 8 Replies

HLDJ problem 2011-06-16 13:38:40

I haven't posted on this board in years...o_0

I've downloaded HLDJ fine and it works great, so long as I get the MP3 of the sound file and convert it to a WAV. However, it only works in a couple servers (TF2), and I have no idea why. In the servers it won't work in, the audio box in the bottom right hand corner comes up for a second, then disappears and the only thing you can see is the funny little chat bubble with the exclamation mark. When I try it again the box doesn't even come up and the chat bubble thingy is the only thing you can see.

Anyone have any ideas?

HI

I like oie just to piss GrimFenix off.

My $250?

Response to HLDJ problem 2011-06-16 13:39:33

Valve built in a feature in an update last year where admins could choose to block people using HLDJ and similar programs.

BBS Signature

Response to HLDJ problem 2011-06-16 13:46:38

At 6/16/11 01:39 PM, Genocide wrote: Valve built in a feature in an update last year where admins could choose to block people using HLDJ and similar programs.

Is there an alternative program that I can use? I've seen people spam in servers I'm apparently blocked from.

HI

My $250?

Response to HLDJ problem 2011-06-16 13:48:49

At 6/16/11 01:46 PM, TheMooseWhoLived wrote:
At 6/16/11 01:39 PM, Genocide wrote: Valve built in a feature in an update last year where admins could choose to block people using HLDJ and similar programs.
Is there an alternative program that I can use? I've seen people spam in servers I'm apparently blocked from.

The only alternative is to get an actual mic, and hold it up to a stereo or something. Either way, you're going to get banned from the servers within seconds. I suggest you just grow the fuck up and use a mic to talk like normal people.

BBS Signature

Response to HLDJ problem 2011-06-16 13:58:07

At 6/16/11 01:48 PM, Genocide wrote:
The only alternative is to get an actual mic, and hold it up to a stereo or something. Either way, you're going to get banned from the servers within seconds. I suggest you just grow the fuck up and use a mic to talk like normal people.

NAAAAHHHHH.

Though I do have a mic connected to my laptop, it tends to echo sounds from my computer. It looks like you're not much of a micspam kind of guy, and I know some admins will ban within 3 seconds of a micspam, but not everyone is like that (surprisingly few, in my experience). So "grow the fuck up" and deal with it.

HI

My $250?

Response to HLDJ problem 2012-02-19 15:33:22

At 6/16/11 01:58 PM, TheMooseWhoLived wrote:
At 6/16/11 01:48 PM, Genocide wrote:
NAAAAHHHHH.

Though I do have a mic connected to my laptop, it tends to echo sounds from my computer. It looks like you're not much of a micspam kind of guy, and I know some admins will ban within 3 seconds of a micspam, but not everyone is like that (surprisingly few, in my experience). So "grow the fuck up" and deal with it.

Yeah honestly there... That dude was bit immature.
My main TF2 server is full of "DJs" that oblige to requests and happen to be pretty respectful. It's a fun goof-around server for that matter. People seem to think that HLDJ is ONLY used for griefing..

WHAT THE FUUUUU-

BBS Signature

Response to HLDJ problem 2012-02-19 16:43:27

It's still easy to mic spam. google "VAC audio cable tf2".

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to HLDJ problem 2012-02-19 16:47:39

set your output to "stereo mix" "record what you hear" "monitor"... regardless noone wants to here your shity music anyways buddy

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021