00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TalithaFelixStudios just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator!

5,036 Views | 11 Replies

http://watchout4snakes.com/CreativityToo ls/RandomParagraph/RandomParagraph.aspx

Sup Newgrounders, so i was browsing the webs when i found this particular site which can generate , random words or random phrases for those who need some creativity, but the "random paragraph" can be sometimes just crazy.

This is what i got:

"A peanut thinks another comfortable dream over the tiger. The blood changes beneath the diagnosis. The curry sports another coordinate past a feat leg. The battery studies? The directive duck struggles into his welcome. The creature breezes above a forest."

So yeah if you're bored and you're tired of playing Borderlands or Battlefield, you should check that out.

Enjoy (kinda)

Music is my passion , not my business.

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 18:45:34

The equipped pulse peers against her air. Acid-Paradox reasons! Sevkat stumbles. A similar incompetence bucks behind the world. When can any experienced sentence change? Sevkat protests Acid-Paradox underneath the revenge.

That's not a paragraph, that's a sentence. Fuck this!

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 18:48:04

What.... the..... fuck....

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 18:49:33

They really need to tweak this. None of these even come close to a coherent sentence. They just throw really random words together with the 2 words you want. I.e.

A cased success purges without an empties vegetable. Underneath Cocks reads the clarified controversy. The perceived defeated razors Dicks above the drawn schedule. Dicks addicts the prerequisite rain without another winter. A heterosexual points to Cocks. Dicks boils into Cocks.

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 18:49:39

What the second fuck!?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 18:53:20

At 6/3/11 06:49 PM, Psycho-Pickle wrote: They really need to tweak this. None of these even come close to a coherent sentence. They just throw really random words together with the 2 words you want. I.e.

Yeah i agree and btw you can leave the subject spaces empty for a whole random experience

Dicks boils into Cocks.

Legendary lol

Music is my passion , not my business.

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 18:53:33

If it could form a coherent paragraph that would really be great...

Keepin' Calm and Chiving On

*clickable siggy*

BBS Signature

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 19:12:22

"A swept revenue reads with the despair. The pop questionnaire writes. The ploy parades around his coach. Any remaining alphabet sights the winner."
makes no sense

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 19:12:40

The transported culture shines before suck. Boobs crafts suck. Boobs switches suck. The skull tackles boobs. The statistical pattern progresses within suck.

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 19:19:55

well that was a waste of time :/

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 19:23:05

Boobs prints vagina under the captain. When can the inhabitant decline across boobs? Boobs sweeps over the led laugh. When can the squad cough behind vagina? When can the philosopher try into the patient cable? The tender neighborhood snacks before a chemical wheel. What?

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”-Orson Welles

BBS Signature

Response to Bored?? Random Paragraph Generator! 2011-06-03 19:23:53

At 6/3/11 07:23 PM, maxninja234 wrote: Boobs prints vagina under the captain. When can the inhabitant decline across boobs? Boobs sweeps over the led laugh. When can the squad cough behind vagina? When can the philosopher try into the patient cable? The tender neighborhood snacks before a chemical wheel. What?

"Boobs", and "Vagina".
Very mature.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature