00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Callipsio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hentai Brothel 2 Development.

42,982 Views | 3 Replies

Hentai Brothel 2 Development. 2011-05-24 21:26:55

Hello people of newgrounds me and a team of other developers are working on the sequel to Sim brothel. You've probably played this game around newgrounds if you haven't here is the link. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 4398

This one was done by tashpiro who is a game developer that works on hentai games and often disappears. among the years we've decided to continue his work and make a sequel to his game.
We Need Artists : whether it is for sprites, for building designs, for uncensoring pics, or for drawing pics we need people.

We Need ScriptWriters: The game will have a rpg setting, so quests and other little events will take a good part of the game. To apply, just send a complete script of a quest/event with the dialogues, the different outcomes, the rewards and such.

We need Pic Hunters: That's not really a team position, but all help is welcome, the best contributors will get a tester pass for the different betas.
Programs we're currently using is RPG maker Gimp, and Photoshop if you're interested in finding out more about this click the link. http://sb2revival.lefora.com/

-Sprite Development Head of Team Activities Malcolmx

Response to Hentai Brothel 2 Development. 2011-05-25 04:15:13

well guess what it IS the wrong thread
guess some people need to pay attention here
1- you should have posted this in the collaboration forum
2- show us your work...i mean show us how talented you are with examples so we should know if we should team up with you

Response to Hentai Brothel 2 Development. 2011-05-25 19:07:01

I'm sure it'll be moved and it's not just me it's other people I'm not the programmer I just make the sprites

Response to Hentai Brothel 2 Development. 2011-05-26 04:13:25

newgrounds doesn't have any tool to move threads, you should have know that if you read the site forum rules [they may have one on the resign but i don't know]