00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ps3 or Xbox 360?

465 Views | 2 Replies

Ps3 or Xbox 360? 2011-05-21 03:39:45

Although this has been most likely done a thousand times before, i want to re-open this debate/topic. Which do you think is better ? The Xbox 360 or the Sony Ps3 (p.s any models of ethier console) Just give me some information and pros and cons of each gaming console , if your a fan of xbox tell me why i should buy one, if your a fan of ps3 tell me why i should buy a ps3.

Response to Ps3 or Xbox 360? 2011-05-21 03:56:44

At 5/21/11 03:39 AM, NecroBeast wrote: Although this has been most likely done a thousand times before

BAD start! But you still have my attention!

Which do you think is better ?

Going.....

The Xbox 360 or the Sony Ps3 (p.s any models of ethier console) Just give me some information and pros and cons of each gaming console

Going.....

if your a fan of xbox tell me why i should buy one, if your a fan of ps3 tell me why i should buy a ps3.

AND YOUR OUTTA HERE! Thanks for playing kid! Your cookie is under the fridge.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Ps3 or Xbox 360? 2011-05-21 06:47:18

Yes this has indeed been done a thousand times already and I see no need to re-open this discussion once again only to get to the same conclusions again that it's all just a matter of personal preference, that console wars are totally pointless and that these topics are way overdone.

If you are really wondering which of the two consoles you should to buy, I suggest you just do a little searching for what games are available and what the most common issues with both consoles are. That way you can make a much better decision than when listen to the biased opinions of a bunch of fanboys.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature