00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Utubj just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv

633 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-20 18:15:56

San andreais has better music and a better Apperal change, but GTA IV has better graphics,
San andreais has more guns, but GTA IV has better way for the cheats.
I mean on Gta IV you just go to the cheats setting on your phone while on San Andreais you had to keep putting them in. But San andreais has infinate Heath, ammo, and no wanted level cheat.

I can't decide. What is your opinon.

NEW1GROUND

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-20 18:21:23

It's San Andreas. There's no i.
And I'd go with San Andreas, GTA IV felt like they were trying too hard to make a serious storyline.
Sandboxing was the best in SA and will always be, with the aircraft, bikes and cars it just felt perfect.
Gunwise it was pretty solid too and the stats weren't that bad.
Plus San Andreas had the best characters by far.

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-20 18:37:40

At 5/20/11 06:21 PM, Oliver wrote: Plus San Andreas had the best characters by far.

That's the one thing I hated about San Andreas. The whole black gang setting. Vice City definitely had the best characters. No question there.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-20 18:41:39

At 5/20/11 06:37 PM, Dean wrote:
At 5/20/11 06:21 PM, Oliver wrote: Plus San Andreas had the best characters by far.
That's the one thing I hated about San Andreas. The whole black gang setting. Vice City definitely had the best characters. No question there.

You a busta dean.

Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-20 18:47:27

Between the two, I prefer San Andreas. As mentioned, the sandboxing of SA was incredibly fun. Much more potential in it than IV.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-20 18:55:06

I never really liked San Andreas or IV, but I had a bit more fun playing through SA, and IV's episode expansion packs were tons better than the main game itself.

Vice City is still the best GTA though.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-21 15:40:00

I prefer San Andreas because it much longer and more varied. Sure GTA4 was pretty but they could have done so much more with it instead of leaving out all the things that made San Andreas really fun, so much bigger and more varied.

Although I hated the characters and story from San Andreas. All the stereotypical gang shit was damn annoying even though Rockstar were blatantly making fun of it.

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-21 15:45:19

I know I'm the first to say this but GTA IV. I mean..It's graphically sound, and it may not have the best story but it's pretty realistic. Given it's not as realistic as some recent sandbox games (Mafia 2). Just walking in to a hopsital with a shotgun and killing everyone even the patients makes it better than SA.

Be jealous. -Nod-

Response to Gta San Andreais V.s Gta Iv 2011-05-21 15:53:44

There both good, but I would of have to with GTA 4. Its just the realism that I love, and the online play. Though I did not understand why you can't fly the jets in the air port, which was extremly dissapointing when I saw them there. They probably just put the jets there as a joke.

Also GTA 4 has much better controls, graphics, you can take cover just about anywhere.

-Also if you don't care about realism, then why don't you guys get Saints row 2? Its sort of a mixed version of San Andreas and GTA 4.