00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds gamer points

504 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Newgrounds gamer points 2011-05-20 08:27:17

Just curious,(and maybe its posted somewhere and i'm just wasting my time), but when and what can we start spending our gamer points for? I mean, the points are fun and cool but i got thousands and they just sit there. We should be able to buy home page themes or extra voting points or something..... Just a thought, please don't be to harsh. I'm really just asking if its ganna happen or not.

Response to Newgrounds gamer points 2011-05-20 08:37:25

At 5/20/11 08:27 AM, BrandonHicks15 wrote: the points are fun and cool but i got thousands

No you don't.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds gamer points 2011-05-20 08:51:20

At 5/20/11 08:27 AM, BrandonHicks15 wrote: Just curious,(and maybe its posted somewhere and i'm just wasting my time), but when and what can we start spending our gamer points for? I mean, the points are fun and cool but i got thousands and they just sit there. We should be able to buy home page themes or extra voting points or something..... Just a thought, please don't be to harsh. I'm really just asking if its ganna happen or not.

this is posted in the wrong forum [it goes in the where to\how to forum]
you don't do anything with it just show off, the new site redesign "might" have some ranking to it [rummer] but i doubt it will have something to trade with

Response to Newgrounds gamer points 2011-05-20 12:37:59

At 5/20/11 08:37 AM, desert116 wrote:
At 5/20/11 08:27 AM, BrandonHicks15 wrote: the points are fun and cool but i got thousands
No you don't.

ok... i meant... over a thousand, not thousands.

Response to Newgrounds gamer points 2011-05-20 12:39:17

this is posted in the wrong forum [it goes in the where to\how to forum]
you don't do anything with it just show off, the new site redesign "might" have some ranking to it [rummer] but i doubt it will have something to trade with

OK kool.. thx for the info