00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game Ideas, need help?

496 Views | 5 Replies

Game Ideas, need help? 2011-05-17 07:26:43

I've been toying with this idea for a game but every time I look at the stacks of animation, music and testing that has to done to acheive it i feel i need some help and enthusiasm to get through it, so please let me know if you like my idea and if your interested in helping with my project?

Brian Brutal

Concept: To score the most points by carrying out the most brutal murders you can.

Game play: The players' life is constantly depleting and needs to collect medicine to stay alive (and sane). By collecting items and killing people you will gain points which will increase your brutality bar, the higher the brutality the more brutal the kills will become. Each weapon has 5 different levels of brutality and you will gain more points for the better the kill.

Modes: Story Mode and Sandbox Mode.

Sandbox is a basic one level concept and the player has to stay alive as long as possible to gain the most points by killing the enemies.

Story Mode: Brian works for an evil pharmaceutical company as an executive, after his daughter and wife went missing two years ago he has been taking medicine to quell his rage, but when he finds out something he shouldn't have about the company he works for he has no choice but to go crazy and get his revenge.

Response to Game Ideas, need help? 2011-05-17 07:56:18

well if really want to make a game like this you have to study flash because there is no way this is gonna turn out well in the games factory 2

Response to Game Ideas, need help? 2011-05-17 12:48:27

Well i'm definately interested in learning other programs, I only use TGF2 coz i'm familiar with it and i've never really got to in depth with my ideas that I need to use other products but if you think that it would work better in flash then i'm open to trying it, probably easier to pm me to discuss it see if itl work or not

Response to Game Ideas, need help? 2011-05-17 17:59:01

At 5/17/11 07:56 AM, RyanBustersword123 wrote: well if really want to make a game like this you have to study flash because there is no way this is gonna turn out well in the games factory 2

Check out the awesome games here
http://www.clickteam.com/website/usa/cre ations

You can make good games with The Games Factory 2 and even better games with Multimedia Fusion 2

Response to Game Ideas, need help? 2011-05-19 10:39:06

At 5/17/11 05:59 PM, FlyinV wrote:
At 5/17/11 07:56 AM, RyanBustersword123 wrote: well if really want to make a game like this you have to study flash because there is no way this is gonna turn out well in the games factory 2
Check out the awesome games here
http://www.clickteam.com/website/usa/cre ations

You can make good games with The Games Factory 2 and even better games with Multimedia Fusion 2

no that doesn't mean its better.. the games factory 2 works like what its suppose to offline but when you place it on newgrounds it lags, errors, place objects wrong,and slows down alot making it a bad choice to make anything

Response to Game Ideas, need help? 2011-05-19 10:43:55

like i said flash is better soo. why don't you watch some tutorials on newgrounds ? the might get you some enthusiasm to work in flash, here's the link :
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/fla shtutorials.html