00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Getting pissed off easily.

485 Views | 8 Replies

Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 14:38:31

Lately I'm starting to think I may have anger issues mainly due to the family which you might have seen me post long stupid rants about them every so often.Heck, Even one person suggested anger management but then again I don't know.

What's funny is that I'm not angered by everyone else just my family for some reason.

Point is Do you get pissed off easily or what causes you to snap?

I guess I could say that I snap a lot, I mean it's okay to be angry but isn't it also a health problem if you let the anger build up inside of you? But then again, it's not so much being angry as my patience level is not very high.

Also related distraction :

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 14:39:05

It's the autism.

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 14:45:19

At 4/12/11 02:38 PM, Wegra wrote: I guess I could say that I snap a lot, I mean it's okay to be angry but isn't it also a health problem if you let the anger build up inside of you?

Well, if you continue to do it for a long time, it could make your agressions worse, also it´s likely that you act more aggressive in general to compensate your anger. I think that it´s also not good for your blood pressure. Beeing angry some times is absolutely ok, but on a regulary and long termed basis not so much.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 14:51:54

At 4/12/11 02:38 PM, Wegra wrote: Point is Do you get pissed off easily or what causes you to snap?

It's totally your hormones, dude. I used to get pissed off a lot, but in the past two years I've mellowed out a ton.

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 14:53:45

At 4/12/11 02:45 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 4/12/11 02:38 PM, Wegra wrote: I guess I could say that I snap a lot, I mean it's okay to be angry but isn't it also a health problem if you let the anger build up inside of you?

:, also it´s likely that you act more aggressive in general to compensate your anger.

I don't quite understand that statement

I think that it´s also not good for your blood pressure. Beeing angry some times is absolutely ok, but on a regulary and long termed basis not so much.

Actually, the Doctor says my Blood pressure is healthy (which actually was a few days ago) but still being angry isn't a pleasent emotion I guess...

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 14:56:21

annoying people and video games irk me the most but there taint nothing like irkle! got any cheeese?

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 15:30:20

Catharsis is a lie.

When you're angry and you act out on it, all youre doing is indulging your lack of self control, like a fat kid eating a whole tub of icecream.

Needless to say, it isn't healthy.

Anger is not an emotion for adults. Hate is, but anger is not. Once you reach a certain level of maturity both crying and raging should be parts of your past, not your present.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 17:00:40

At 4/12/11 03:30 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Catharsis is a lie.

When you're angry and you act out on it, all youre doing is indulging your lack of self control, like a fat kid eating a whole tub of icecream.

Anger is not an emotion for adults. Hate is, but anger is not. Once you reach a certain level of maturity both crying and raging should be parts of your past, not your present.

So your saying Anger should be controlled when you reach a certain age or at least used to a lesser extent? Er...makes sense I guess...

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Getting pissed off easily. 2011-04-12 17:06:40

At 4/12/11 03:30 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Catharsis is a lie.

You're establishing a good line of posts that start with a halfway decent premise and then just devolve into stupidity. Acting out on your violent impulses is definitely bad for you. Hell, it will usually make you more pissed. I take issue with you saying that adults don't get angry, though. Anger remains an emotion for your entire life. I'd try to give an example, but your claim is just so absurd that I don't really feel the need to.