00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Looney Tunes Show!!!

5,717 Views | 47 Replies

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-05-07 18:13:03

I just watched the premiere on Tuesday (which is when they will show new episodes on Tuesday). Not bad. Kind of a slow start but it is the pilot episode. Here's some new videos:

The Looney Tunes Show Intro
The intro really puts a person down memory lane and a history lesson on the roster of Looney Tunes characters.

The Looney Tunes Show: Everybody Dance
Do people recognize the dance Bugs was doing? Hint: It was said one the comments in the video and it was from a Banned episode from the classic Looney Tunes.

This video also shows how fluid the animation on this show is.

The Looney Tunes Show: Merrie Melodies Segment (Elmer Fudd grilled cheese song)
A really creepy song if you get the hidden message. One of the things know in the Classic Looney Tunes.

The Looney Tunes Show: Characters Promo

The Looney Tunes Show: Bugs Promo
Random Bar Fight for the win!!!!!

The Looney Tunes Show: Daffy Promo
Two words: I'm Batman!!!!

Just your average beginner artist

My Youtube Account

My DeviantArt Account

BBS Signature

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-05-07 19:05:23

The Looney Tunes Show: Road Runner and Coyote - Fe Fi Fo Dumb

Note: The Looney Show is done in 2D and Wile Coyote and Road Runner will appear in 2D in the regular show (not the segment).

My Youtube Account

My DeviantArt Account

BBS Signature

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-05-07 19:22:25

I watched the first episode and needless to say it was boring.

BBS Signature

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-05-07 20:09:51

Meh, it's probably gonna get cancelled after the first season anyway.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-05-07 20:15:55

I still haven't watched it and decided not to give it a shot for a couple of reasons.

1) I don't like all of the reference's to the modern world, that was the great thing about the old Looney Tunes, it didn't have all of the things we have today (cellphones, tvs, etc).

2) To many of the voices are off, I know I shouldn't be picky about it but they are just to annoying to ignore. The only 2 that I've heard that were good or sounded close to Mel Blanc's were Porky Pigs and Marvin the Martian.

3) Gossamer talks. I can't take it, he shouldn't be able to talk unless it's a extremely short sentence or mumbles and grumps. Even more so the clips I've scene he seems to have a high pitched voice.

BBS Signature

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-05-07 20:31:02

At 5/7/11 08:09 PM, VGmasters wrote: Meh, it's probably gonna get cancelled after the first season anyway.

Well... who knows. People thought some show that were going to get cancelled after said season (usually season one) didn't. (Batman: Brave and The Bold). They're sort of experimenting.

My Youtube Account

My DeviantArt Account

BBS Signature

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-05-07 20:47:04

At 5/7/11 08:15 PM, zooos wrote: I still haven't watched it and decided not to give it a shot for a couple of reasons.

1) I don't like all of the reference's to the modern world, that was the great thing about the old Looney Tunes, it didn't have all of the things we have today (cellphones, tvs, etc).

2) To many of the voices are off, I know I shouldn't be picky about it but they are just to annoying to ignore. The only 2 that I've heard that were good or sounded close to Mel Blanc's were Porky Pigs and Marvin the Martian.

3) Gossamer talks. I can't take it, he shouldn't be able to talk unless it's a extremely short sentence or mumbles and grumps. Even more so the clips I've scene he seems to have a high pitched voice.

1) Who said. Besides, wasn't it base off the actually time period when it came out (It would be consider "mordern" at that time. Plus, wasn't there some type of technology (or any "unusual" used in the classics (like rockets).

2) I kind of beg to different. Some of the impersonators are close like Bugs, Marvin, Daffy (just a hare different in some places), Porky, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester (a little bit off), and Elmer Fudd.

3) Agreed. But they're trying to portray him as a kid (to Witch Hazel or Lezah because of the Disney copyright).

My Youtube Account

My DeviantArt Account

BBS Signature

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-08 22:57:11

Its decent. Crap compared to the original and Tiny Toon Adventures, but still better than most modern cartoons. The characters have definetly changed, though. Daffy is insane, Pepe LePew is like some sort of count (Still my favourite Looney Tune, though), Lola is like a bad replacement for Babs, Gossamer is annoying, Speedy isn't hyper, and Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner are 3D.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-08 22:59:07

I think bugs and taz need to be made more like their former selves, and Lola Bunny needs to be more of a sex symbol.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-08 23:19:04

Yeah, its not nearly as good as its predecessors (Except for Baby Looney Tunes, that was crap).

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-08 23:40:47

they better be at least almost as good as the original, else my childhood be ruined

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-10 14:20:53

To be fair, it is still better than Baby Looney Tunes or Loonatics Unleashed.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-10 16:51:04

At least it is better than Baby Looney Tunes and Loonatics Unleashed. Those were horrible.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-10 16:57:45

I still wish we could have Tiny Toon Adventures back.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-10 17:21:40

Original loony toons was made for adults, hence why it is still funny. The new ones will be made for kids, hence why it will suck.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-10 17:22:48

I loved Looney Tunes as child, maybe this is a good a series.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-10 17:31:25

Tiny Toon Adventures was probably the closest thing to a true sequel of Looney Tunes, being very faithful to the original series but made for both kids and adults, and it was awesome. Sadly, it went downhill from there.

Response to The Looney Tunes Show!!! 2011-06-10 18:28:07

At 6/10/11 06:25 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Duck Dodgers disagrees.

Also this show sucks. Bugs acts like a faggot and the jokes are all mediocre.

I forgot about that, sorry!