00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

718,845 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 03:16:14

At 4/25/04 03:08 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: yea i know..it supposed to be some ancient ritual or something, but i know they really do it...spooky. but at least we know its fed well, cause you can plainly see it gets a "square" meal a day <punny comment> =D

i remember some users flipped out because they literally though that the picture below was real, and kittens were actually raised in cups.

i shit you not, some person actually was truely upset from me posting this picture, hahahaha!

Late Night Lounge

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 03:33:30

At 4/25/04 03:16 AM, Snow_Pika wrote:
i remember some users flipped out because they literally though that the picture below was real, and kittens were actually raised in cups.

i shit you not, some person actually was truely upset from me posting this picture, hahahaha!

well granted that the kitten in that pic doesnt live in that glass, but there are some ppl who really do that kind off stuff, serious, i think they do it in china maybe, i cant remember, but take my word for it, axes picture is the real thing and thats what it looks like, they also really do feed them through a straw, sux dun it?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 03:38:47

...That poor kitty! That's sickening...not the glass cup one but the one Axe posted... I can't stand someone being cruel to an animal....expecially just a kitten... I think I'd have actually gotten violent if I was there. ;_;

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 03:47:25

At 4/25/04 03:38 AM, Aasha wrote: ...That poor kitty! That's sickening...not the glass cup one but the one Axe posted... I can't stand someone being cruel to an animal....expecially just a kitten... I think I'd have actually gotten violent if I was there. ;_;

I don't blame you, I would have gotten pretty violent with them as well. I think that it is pretty sick and twisted what they are doing to them...I can't believe that people actually sink that low....

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 03:58:02

Yum,what's for dinner?Kitten!The other white meat!.

I still can't get over the fact that people eat them,that is such a shame..I was I had control over the pentagon cause I'd kill anyone who tries to eat any cat and/or dog.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 03:59:04

...Hm.... ^_^ Well feels good knowing you're on the same side for that. Anyhoo..um..sudden topic change.. in a quickie nutshell...what do all those long posts say in this club? I'm admitingly afraid to read the longer posts.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 04:04:47

At 4/25/04 03:59 AM, Aasha wrote: ...Hm.... ^_^ Well feels good knowing you're on the same side for that. Anyhoo..um..sudden topic change.. in a quickie nutshell...what do all those long posts say in this club? I'm admitingly afraid to read the longer posts.

basically our pathetic night lives.

mine was about going to pizza hut and a movie.

and what the fuck? theres some bug crawling around my groin! i shall flick it

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 04:09:23

At 4/25/04 04:04 AM, Snow_Pika wrote:
basically our pathetic night lives.

Pretty much covers it, and a few stories that we all had to share. My last two were made up stories, I believe...

mine was about going to pizza hut and a movie.

Lol, what could be better than pizza and a movie. Dare I say nothing? No, I don't....because I can think of plenty of things that are.

and what the fuck? theres some bug crawling around my groin! i shall flick it

/end random comment

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 04:11:35

Oh... ::Whips out a comically huge mallet and smashes the bug.:: >D
I win!

Late Night Lounge

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 04:53:05

Hey people whats happening? I see that a new page came up while I was gone for a while tonight. This club is growing quite rapidly. I may write the next edition in my story tonight, but I am not sure, it all depends on how I feel later.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 04:53:58

-.-; Anyone ever um... get the feeling they killed a conversation?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 05:15:09

At 4/25/04 04:53 AM, Aasha wrote: -.-; Anyone ever um... get the feeling they killed a conversation?

huh? i was off taking pics of my 1000 post so i didnt really post anything...i needed to get a screenshot and i did, woo hoo

Late Night Lounge

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 05:34:53

hmmm, maybe you did kill the clubfor the night, cause i dont see anyone posting here...but then again it is a bit early

BAH, who am i kidding, this is the LNL, our purpose is to stay up late...anyone in the LNL that has already fallen asleep is going against their duty as a member!
umm yea i guess they all fell asleep

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 05:49:41

Thanks xP. Anyhoo. I'm going to sleep too. Nite nite.

Late Night Lounge

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 05:56:16

At 4/25/04 05:34 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: umm yea i guess they all fell asleep

Sorry about that, I was actually at another site doing some posting, but I am back now. Time for me to go get a bowl of cereal, and another successful night of staying up too late. What a day this has been....

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 06:00:38

well then...i guess we shall resume our business tomorow then...im not even tired right now but if i dont get some sleep ill regret in in the morn...i mean tomor...i mean when i wake up

hmm, just a thought, but should i start having a little signature at the bottom of my posts? i dont know what i would do...

maybe something like this?

!.-~.-=:HA:=-.~-.!

meh...ill worry about it tomorow

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 06:02:11

At 4/25/04 06:00 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
maybe something like this?

!.-~.-=:HA:=-.~-.!

meh...ill worry about it tomorow

Lol, you could try it out if you like. I have thought about doing that before, but I only did that a few times when I was posting in a club for the DCPS, so I would put the ending that you see that the end of this post.

~DCPS~

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 06:04:43

At 4/25/04 06:02 AM, -Axe- wrote:
Lol, you could try it out if you like. I have thought about doing that before, but I only did that a few times when I was posting in a club for the DCPS, so I would put the ending that you see that the end of this post.

~DCPS~

wow, right as i was gonna go to bed you show up...now i can look foreward to waking up at about 2 in the afternoon :)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 06:09:52

At 4/25/04 06:04 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
wow, right as i was gonna go to bed you show up...now i can look foreward to waking up at about 2 in the afternoon :)

Yeah, that is about the same time that I will be getting up. I guess that I will see you then, eh? I am off to go eat breakfast, and then go to bed (kind of strange....) so I will talk to you guys when I wake up.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 06:12:59

yea ill be seein ya...i think im gonna go watch some late night television...or a movie, i think ill watch a movie...ahh, ima watch requiem for a dream...my favorite flick, okay now im going to bed

lates

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 09:04:01

Hey everyone sorry I missed everyone I kinda got this thing they call it the flu heh well I am on the meds again and feeling alittle better and 2 pages wow maybe I should get sick more ha, nah its all good, lets not forget that pictures are good but lets not kill the topic with pictures, anyways a few good stories, some newcomers, and awhole lotta late night fun...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 09:29:03

At 4/25/04 09:04 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey everyone sorry I missed everyone I kinda got this thing they call it the flu heh well I am on the meds again and feeling alittle better and 2 pages wow maybe I should get sick more ha, nah its all good, lets not forget that pictures are good but lets not kill the topic with pictures, anyways a few good stories, some newcomers, and awhole lotta late night fun...

~X~

Good to see that you are back dude. I hope that you aren't sick for too long, that can really suck. Well, you didn't miss much. Just a real twisted story by AXE and some pictures of Bonzai Kittys (which are proven to be fake). That is about it. I hope that the up and coming night will be a little better.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 12:06:28

At 4/25/04 09:29 AM, Onic51346 wrote:
At 4/25/04 09:04 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Good to see that you are back dude. I hope that you aren't sick for too long, that can really suck. Well, you didn't miss much. Just a real twisted story by AXE and some pictures of Bonzai Kittys (which are proven to be fake). That is about it. I hope that the up and coming night will be a little better.

Ya that one story was crazy and very long, the kiitens were funny heh, and now time for more meds looks good up in this club, even in saylight times haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 13:50:11

At 4/25/04 02:54 AM, -Axe- wrote:
At 4/25/04 02:35 AM, CHEESEGOD wrote:
At 4/25/04 02:03 AM, -Axe- wrote: Nice story......with no CHEESEGOD!
i r teh hurt
Haha, I said a bit earlier that if your alias was in all caps then I was probably not going to use you in the story. I didn't know that you wanted to be slaughtered like an animal anyways...heh, I will remember that for my next story.

You said you would make one exception, you made two exceptions, one of which was a newbie to the club, so i was teh hurt.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 14:04:39

Just rad the quote in Cheesegod's post...did someone take the people that post here and put them in a story or something? I read back but avoided the big posts.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 14:28:20

At 4/25/04 02:04 PM, Aasha wrote: Just rad the quote in Cheesegod's post...did someone take the people that post here and put them in a story or something? I read back but avoided the big posts.

the big posts are teh ones to read! they are this clubs late night stories, either fictionor non fiction, pretty much whatever.

the story with MOST of the members of the club in it was axe's last story he wrote, very...interesting :)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 14:42:38

Was I in it? :D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 14:45:08

At 4/25/04 02:42 PM, Aasha wrote: Was I in it? :D

No.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 14:45:23

i dont think axe realized you were in the club when he was writing it...in any case i dont remember reading about you, but he said if he missed anyone he would try to get them in on the next one

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-04-25 14:47:18

Well you could read it and find a very interesting story and also tell us what you thaught in a much longer post ha those 4 words did kinda make me laugh ha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature