00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

727,441 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 10:49:59

At 6/19/04 10:38 AM, Aasha wrote: Well, the AAH goes a big leap furthur then I've taken it with my stories ya know... I posted a few of them... I'll take full responsibility for those if the club gets any bad publicity (which is why there are one or two that I don't wanna post thatI've already made xD)

Well g'night M-A-R-C-U-S!
Hey Aasha why not write some juicy story in the A.A.H. club I know that you'll be on topic in there!
But please no tentacles, nor anything else... just one with a guy and girl story... you know a nice spicy good warm story?
Like an echi story! :) I'm sure you've heard of 'broken Sword'...
Hey I got two character to write about!
How about using Aasha and Rikku??
Yeah and it includes the beach and suntan lotion! >:)

"I Hope you brought a fork... You'll need it."

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 10:53:10

Mmm.... Nah... I like to use my own characters. I have their personalities worked perfectly... And besides that I can't make a story on an instant ^_^... I actually get together with a person and we make it at the same time...much like an RP.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 10:58:12

At 6/19/04 10:53 AM, Aasha wrote: Mmm.... Nah... I like to use my own characters. I have their personalities worked perfectly... And besides that I can't make a story on an instant ^_^... I actually get together with a person and we make it at the same time...much like an RP.

I keep seeing that 'RP' what does that stand for??

How about you and me e-mail each other and make
'Aasha and Rikku's Beast'? :P lol
well I'm actually good at jokes and stuff... so if I did do a serious story, it might be interesting...
Hey I still have a good long story I should tell this club!!
You maybe know it already Aasha!
You know the one where you kissed a pic. and signed it to me?
Now that has memories behind it!!! :)

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:01:46

Ow owow! Hotega hotega >.<! ::Fans off her mallet which caught on fire after hitting Rikku so hard that the wind resistance heated it up a bit.:: ;_; See what you did?! ::Runs off to find water!::

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:07:05

At 6/19/04 11:01 AM, Aasha wrote: Ow owow! Hotega hotega >.<! ::Fans off her mallet which caught on fire after hitting Rikku so hard that the wind resistance heated it up a bit.:: ;_; See what you did?! ::Runs off to find water!::

*Rikku stands limp with bump on head*
A SIMPLE 'NO' WOULD SAFFICE!!!!

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:10:37

At 6/19/04 11:07 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:
At 6/19/04 11:01 AM, Aasha wrote: Ow owow! Hotega hotega >.<! ::Fans off her mallet which caught on fire after hitting Rikku so hard that the wind resistance heated it up a bit.:: ;_; See what you did?! ::Runs off to find water!::
*Rikku stands limp with bump on head*
A SIMPLE 'NO' WOULD SAFFICE!!!!

Yes but those just arn' as gratifying as a flaming mallet, now, are they? :P

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:13:23

At 6/19/04 11:10 AM, Aasha wrote:
Yes but those just arn' as gratifying as a flaming mallet, now, are they? :P

KeTEH ee-tah-dah-keh-reh-bah, oresheno dehs gah!!!!!!!!
>:)

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:15:43

Tsk... Now i have to go get my dictionary just to make sure you arn't talking dirty to me in badly spelt japanese...

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:20:41

At 6/19/04 11:15 AM, Aasha wrote: Tsk... Now i have to go get my dictionary just to make sure you arn't talking dirty to me in badly spelt japanese...

Well I can't use katakana!! I would if I could I had to use my mouth to spell out what it is...

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:22:18

At 6/19/04 02:15 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: okay i was confused for a sec cause i guess i had a brain fart or something...thought that i already started the last semi match but i guess i didnt, but anyway heres the line up for tonights round

Team "all your blam r belong 2 us" has a total accumulated b/p of 16386

Team "WINNERS" has a total accumulated b/p of 6125

good luck to both teams...man for some reason i got this huge feelibng of deja vu...weird but i check and i never did start the match so whatever =P

you know...it didnt hit me til today, i was perusing around the NGA thread and i saw that i posted the match there instead of here, which really got me all confused, if its cool with everyone i screwed up on just blam an extra day, no harm done

man do i feel dumb right about now, but im sure plenty of ppl that were in the NGA thread are just as confused as i am, cause that post would have made absolutely no sense to a NGA member 0_o

-=HA=-

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:36:52

At 6/19/04 11:15 AM, Aasha wrote: Tsk... Now i have to go get my dictionary just to make sure you arn't talking dirty to me in badly spelt japanese...

You really don't need to look it up in some Jap. to Eng. Dictionary...
I didn't say anthing that dirty...
*Rikku runs and hides*

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:38:48

RP stands for Roleplay-
And same- I have a sensual story, i want to post-
But i dont want to get in shit, so im giving you a heads up.
If noone protests, ill post it in an hour, until then
I'll wait to see for objections

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:40:49

At 6/19/04 10:03 AM, JediMasterQuist wrote: Will you shut up already. You dont have to yell at him. He gave an opinion and a vaild point.

Dont write a sentence in all caps. I swear a mod should look at how you write your posts. God, stop fighting with him. He said he let it rest it other places to. Drop it and shut up.

Sorry lost people, my temper,
I got mad and logged off with a simper,
Sorry for the caps in overdone amount,
Though the CS threat still does count.

Take it as a poem, I'll just rhyme from now on when I talk here cuz to stay in the topic.

0wN3d

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 11:44:37

At 6/19/04 11:38 AM, RaindropsRed wrote: RP stands for Roleplay-
And same- I have a sensual story, i want to post-
But i dont want to get in shit, so im giving you a heads up.
If noone protests, ill post it in an hour, until then
I'll wait to see for objections

Well thanks for clearing that up for me...
I'l give you a thumbs up to do it! :)
I'm not sure about the rest of these people though...

Also use the phrase 'Nakah nee, ha-e-reh-mahs kah?'
in the story... mmmm yes I like that idea! :)

It means 'can I go inside?' >:)

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 12:24:58

Hedonism

This sex-crazed lust you once expressed,
Loveless acts that have progressed,
They encased me in a victim’s role,
I thought I’d lost you heart and soul.
Pleasure-seeking to the extreme,
Heart-breaking loss to the team,
Love took a step away and cried,
And when love stepped away, happiness died.
It seemed as though I’d been naïve.
You said you loved me but had deceived.
Love you had but loved me not,
Yet love with you still I sought.
The battle ended with much bloodshed,
But we survived and happiness bred.
Today I long for the very same things,
A chance at a life together, no less than kings.
Still hoping you’ll eventually feel safe with me.
Until you’re safe, love will never truly be.
I hope you understand why my life is a melancholy hue,
Can’t be like fragrant roses until my life is with you.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 12:26:54

Long nights spent soul-searching,
Daydreams that never seem to end,
All the while my heart is breaking,
Will this rift between us ever mend?
Many of your words deceived,
Yet what I’ve told you is true.
I know it must be hard to believe,
But even after this, I still love you.
It’s hard to explain this love I feel,
Can’t imagine myself with another.
Even if you don’t think it’s real,
Deep down we must love each other.
Why not let our actions reflect that?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 12:29:55

I lie awake in bed tonight defeated, my hopes and dreams seemingly swallowed by reality. Once I thought that love would see me through to the end, that what we have would survive. But it seems that in the end my personal shortcomings will destroy that hope. God how I love you in spite of my disdain for your actions at times. I honestly believed in hope, that the future was brighter than today. Perhaps I never made that clear enough, maybe I let you believe that all I had was tears. Certainly, it’s been very hard to cope with some things, the deception most of all, but to me, those issues alone weren’t enough to stop loving, to stop caring. Alas, my temperament did indeed drive you beyond love to hate, and love, it’s doubtful you will ever see fit to rekindle that ember, you’d rather it to die. I can’t say I blame you, you’ve had a lot more fun in your other relationships, and now, on the horizon you’re moving in with Zia and Akiko to embrace another future. Maybe you’ll be happier than you could ever have been with me, and if you are I welcome it. Being unselfish really hurts sometimes, because it means saying goodbye to what I really lived for. In that respect I’m a lot like Kit, the thought that one day you’d really love me completely kept me going. Now, should that hope be dashed, I have to look at myself carefully and try to find something else - I’m not saying I’m suicidal – I care too much to ever consider that and always have. At the same time, I can’t foresee my life ever being fulfilling when you’ll never be a significant part of it. I’ll go on breathing, go on waking up each day, but it’ll just be robotic, I’ll never truly be happy. I’ve lost a part of me that is irreplaceable, and without you I’ll never reach my full potential. I miss you, all the fun times we spent together in play, blissfully ignoring the more serious sides of life, the way we used to chat forever into the wee hours of the morning about just about just about anything. The communication was great back then, and I guess it was because you hadn’t become serious with anyone and our own relationship was carefree. I long for how I used to treat you, with all the dignity and respect due such a wonderful young woman, the way you used to treat me, as though you really enjoyed my company - I felt cared for and appreciated. I miss the scent of your perfume and the soft caress of your skin – Ok, that’s only in my dreams but I still looked forward to the future when we may one day have reached that level of intimacy together. I was amazed at my good fortune and at times even felt it was too good to be true, you’re just so amazing it’s no wonder everyone loves you. But in spite of the way everyone else felt about you, I thought that our relationship was significant beyond the casual day to day of Battle.net. Regardless, it’s hard to believe it’s all gone - that I’ve destroyed what mattered most to me in my life. Fate has dealt the hand, and every play seems to lead to failure, maybe it’s time to accept that. I don’t want to, I want to cling tightly to whatever glimmer of hope is left, because to me it means so much. You say I don’t know you, and you’re right, I know you far less than I like to believe I do, but that’s just one more thing that I looked forward to in the future, learning more about the woman I love with all my heart. Please, consider carefully whether you want to abandon hope, I truly want you to be happy. If happiness will never exist for you with me, then I’ll say goodbye, though it won’t be easy. I hope you’ll take your time and not rush to a hasty conclusion, it means a lot to me. Granted, I’ve been far from perfect and I sincerely apologize for my often-judgmental attitude. Neither of us is perfect, but I still sincerely believe that we could be perfect for each other -if only we can take the time to learn more about one another in the future and not get agitated or upset. Are you willing to throw away everything we went through without ever giving love a chance? Certainly, I can’t expect anything; I’ve used up all your empathy and driven you to often despise me. Still, it’s hard to imagine how something that seems so wonderful could be lost without more of a fight.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 12:31:28

I don’t want to lose you, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I can’t just lay down and die. So if ever you were truly touched, if your words were true, if even a small part of you still loves me… Don’t give up on us, take my hand and lets find a way to make it real, not now, but when we’re ready. We owe it to ourselves not to give up now for if we give up, all the heartache was in vain. Let our love heal our hearts and souls and let it fill us with joy and the promise of a better future. Can you still imagine a life together? Happy, in love with each other, everyone jealous of what we have – if you can’t, if you could never see yourself being happy with me, tell me and I won’t say another word. But if you can, if you’re willing to stick by me even when the seas get rough, lets never give up on this love. It won’t always be perfect, but in the end it will be worth every moment.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 12:41:36

At 6/19/04 12:31 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: I posted four times

How did you get to post 4 times in a row??
Nicely done...
every time I try to post after myself it says 'You cannot double post'...

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 13:39:00

At 6/19/04 12:41 PM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:
every time I try to post after myself it says 'You cannot double post'...

Thats for us regs to know and you to find out :)

Nice story Red and the poems are class, well done, keep up the good work.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 14:16:57

At 6/19/04 12:41 PM, Cryptic_Rick wrote: every time I try to post after myself it says 'You cannot double post'...

I get that too, copy text, click back, reply to the post again and paste your text and try again until it works lol.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 14:43:53

yay, new stories!!! and poems!!1

i'm happy like now..not really. but we'll pretend *fake smile*

Late Night Lounge

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 17:44:26

At 6/18/04 05:07 PM, i_want_to_explode wrote: Ahhhh its late at night...

Can i join :D

Silly you joined way back when before page 100 haha you are cool in here so its all good...

~X~

Wow... i wonder how i forgot that :S .... silly me. I guess i should have posted more often but i must of fogot... but hey Its spring again. Joy! The pollen is back in force. But do you know how I know that I know its spring? Well I know because the baby birds are back. And how do I know that? Because I walked into the living room to investigate a strange noise which I thought was the cats. I open the door and there are the cats. All three in a circle.

‘Must be the cats’, thinks I.

Then I see what’s making the noise. it’s a baby bird. A brand new hatchling.

‘Awwwwww’ I think. The I see its not one bird. But two. Awww poor things. I look again and oh wait.. Its not two.. Its one and a half. I sometimes forget my cats are natural predators. I take a good look now as I should have done the first time round. On the rug in the centre of the cats I see one baby bird screaming away (the strange noise) It still looks like a bird except for the broken legs, blood and a lack of some feathers. The cats are taking it in turns to have a go at it. Hardly sporting though. Maybe they gave it a chance to defend its self before I came in? I doubt it though. Next to it I see its sibling. Well what’s left. All that is there is the head and the innards still attached. My first thought is naturally, ‘the cats are quite skilled to leave just that’. Action time now!

I go and get some kitchen roll and shoo away the cats. I pick up the live one in the tissue and decide the most humane thing is to break its neck. However, the poor thing starts crying away as soon as a pick it up, I jump as it moves and drop it from quite a height. Woops. Ok here I go. Be a man! I pick it up again and hold it tight. Finding its neck I place my fingers either side of it and push them together until they meet. That has to be it for birdie. Ha! Birdie is damn well indestructible as it is still chirping away. I brave a look and sure enough its neck is squished but its still going. I opt for the next human option and head out side. There I spot the brick wall and hurl it against it. Splat, slide, woosh! The woosh was the cat who shot out of the door following the bird. But sure enough I could still hear the damn chirping. ‘Sod that!’ that cat can have its dinner. So in I go to clean away birdie number 1.5 and then head back to my room to be confronted at the window by the cat with birdie number 3 in its mouth. I know this is birdie number 3 because its even smaller and has no feathers on at all.. Its damn well just hatched. I scare the cat who drops the bird on my window. The bird is franticly trying to crawl into one of the bricks while the cats sit below waiting. I’m not going to touch birdie because birdie is disgusting. I try telling the cats to take it away and do it somewhere other than out side of my window but they don’t listen as usual. Birdie then falls down and I shut the window and head in inside to block out the imminent shortly cut of chirps. But oh no… it wont end there. Birdie number four is dragged along by one of my other cats! At this point I close my blinds, turn up my music and think happy thoughts like the damn birds won’t be waking me up early in the morning.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 17:57:51

Miles and Cecil Revised and Elongated Part Five...

“Well, as you know, the only way to travel to Kaingg from Cappel is through the southern elvish pass of the mountain. Which meant I would have to pass through the marshes of Glumdain. I remember the day I arrived at the edge of the marshes. I had begun my journey but two days previous. It was a hot, thick Mid-June day. But the wind was strong and my spirits were up. As I made my way further through the marshes the ground became softer and the air became humid. The wind had died and heat had caught up with me. But still I pressed on. Further and further I went. The trees began to sag their heads and the earth became even softer. I trudged forth until the trees had disappeared and the earth a foot under dirty waters.”

He had always loved to tell tales of his adventures and others adventures. He was rather good at it too. He knew how to keep the listeners excited and hung on.

“My spirits fell completely. The scenery was too morose to stay optimistic. Guess that’s why they call it Glumdain. It’s excruciatingly hard to keep eager and excited in such a dreary place. Anyway, I did not get a chance to sleep for a couple of days because I was wading through the deep stank of the marshes. By now I was up to my waist in dead water. And it was not until two days passed that I had passed through them.”
“When I came out, I was water logged and had a dreadful stench about me. I had also drawn a sickness and I was coughing and sneezing and vomiting a lot. This of course brought attention to me. Normally that would not be so bad. But even you should know what creature lurked in those Marshes. But by the time I realized I had awoken it, it was too late.” Cecil interrupted “Creature that lurked? I know of the creature you speak of. Or should I say I knew the creature you speak of?”

“Good question.” Miles replied, a bit disappointed Cecil had figured it out so quickly “Let me answer by continuing...” Now Miles himself had been drawn into his own tale.

“Anyway, I realized this too late. I discarded my stenched clothes and stifled my sickness but I was found. And on the last stretch of the marshes as the trees began to re-appear even.” “Kendi Mono. The toad demon.” Miles brows displayed an unmistakable anger which Cecil caught on to. “But of course. How rude of me. Please continue.”

“I will thank you. I was walking along, admiring the sun the was playing a game of hid-and-seek through the dense clouds. The sunlight that did make it through was warm. I enjoyed it more than usual due to the fact that the past few days had miserable and bleak. I kept going unitl I was suddenly knocked to the ground”

For those of you that are unfamiliar with Kendi Mono, let me explain him. He is a grimey toad demon. He is covered in a coat of warts and slime. His eyes are big, green, and bulgey, and his tounge is long and red. He has the ability to reach unimaginable heights when he leaps and he posses’s great speed.

“At the time” Miles continued “All I had to defend myself with was a small dagger. And I knew that it would be a futile attempt against his tough wart covered, leathery skin. I had to outsmart him to survive.”

Ironically, that’s what he was doing with Cecil.

“I kicked him off of me and he landed several feet away. I demanded that he tell me his reason for assaulting me, even though I already knew....”

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 17:59:41

Miles and Ceicl Revised and Elongated Part Six...

*FLASHBACK*

“OFF OF ME!” Miles lifted his legs and kicked Kendi’s mid-section. He flew up and back, landing on his feet. “Who are you and what business has you attacking me?” Kendi responded with a slight smirh, “Your soul, your soul, your soul man!”

Miles had to think quickly. He knew he could not fight the demon. He was much too strong for him to handle. So he thought of a way to trick the toad into letting him go free.“What would you, a mere toad, do with a soul such as the one I carry? Battle age? Increase your demon power?”

“Not that is any business of yours, but I am Kendi Mono! I am an agent of Death, a collector of souls in the Glumdain Marshes!”

If this is true, then you will let me pass. I am Miles Froxly, also a collector of souls! And I carry a soul which is too be specially delivered to Death itself. I am passing through these Marshes to the Dead River in the South. Should you impede my travel further Death will be most upset as it wants this soul on the double!”

Kendi had been skeptical, but he did not want to chance to the wrath of Death upon him. So he lead Miles to the end of the Marshes and bid him light feet. Miles had escaped!!!

Back in the cave, Miles yawned loudly as to hint that he was tired. Cecil payed no heed to it. “So? What then?”

“Actually, good Cecil,” Miles spoke abruptly “Would you mind terribly if I had a bed and a bit of rest? I have not slept well in days!”This annoyed Cecil. He wanted to hear the next part of Miles’s tale. “Sleep!?! You cannot sleep until your complete your tale! Now, continue!”

“But Great Cecil,” He pleaded “I cannot recall anything further! I must rest if I am to continue.” He fell onto his backside dramatically, holding his hand to his head as if he were sick Cecil saw right through Miles but he decided to let him sleep anyway. He himself was growing tired as well anyway. “Over to my left there is a large pile of fine clothing. It shall be your bed. In the morning you shall have breakfast and finish your tale.” So it was. That night, Miles Froxly of Cappel slept soundly in the lair of Cecil, the grandfather dragon.

The night before the day Miles began his journey was a festive one. The entire town gathered at the Meeting Hall for a banquet in his honor, as if they were saying goodbye to a condemned man. And they just might have been.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 18:02:51

More of Mile and Cecil tonight

Injustice Part One....

Injustice

“We just got a tip as to the whereabouts of the mafia’s drug trafficing HQ. Let’s go check it out.” Saunders got up from his cold desk to follow his partner to the patrol car.

The sky was dark, despite it being late afternoon. It had been raining for the last three days. The potholes in the road had filled to capacity with rain water. The stoop leading up to the station was slick so that they had to hold on to the hand rail. But even holding on to the rail made no guarantee that you’d get down the stoop safely. The rail was rickety, and due to the depression era, there was no extra money to keep the maintenance up on the police station. The cell doors were rusted and could easily been filed through. The equipment wasn’t the most sophisticated. And the payroll was peanuts.

Peanuts for the men who put their lives on the line in a time of thievery, gambling, and murder. And then there was the added risk of being taken down when a punk you’ve arrested gets a suspended sentence or goes free. It was a tough life. So that’s why most of them turned to the Mafia.

The Marizini family was into buying off police officers to overlook the gambling rackets and the pimps and prostitutes. The Ganuchi family bought off the higher ranking officers to protect their drug and smuggling operations. Even the Barichi family was known to bribe the police every now and then. There was a lot of money to be made in looking the other way.

And that’s what Richard Harris did. His family of three needed too much to live on his salary. That’s why when he was approached by a button man of the Ganuchi family to protect their drug traffic, he agreed. An extra $200 a week was what he got. And in the depression era, $200 was a fortune.

But his partner, Marcus Saunders, still a bachelor, would respectfully avoid bribes. He believed in justice. No protection for the men who bullied innocent civilians. He did not believe in the false money that lured the others officers in. He was a REAL man. Who had need for blood money. He could make a living the HONEST and AMERICAN way

But what Saunders failed to realize, was that those with families could not afford to make it by on an honest salary. They NEEDED the extra cash or their families would starve or go naked. And now Saunders, a bachelor, a man and hardworker, would have to be... “taken care of” Because he now threatend the way of life for the other officers.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 18:05:45

Injustice Part Two..

They got in the patrol car and went off to check out the place. Harris was driving, he knew the place. He was told to take Saunders there today so that he could be effectively, “taken care of”

Problems began to brew one night when Harris invited his single friend over to dinner with his family. When Saunders arrived, he saw all brand new furniture and a brand new radio. A new table and new rug. None of these things were present when Saunders came last week. He ate with Harris’s family once a week. And now, to see all this new stuff on his salary began suspicion. “Harris. You got a bunch of new things. How did you manage that with the recent paycuts we took?” Harris’s wife looked up, surprised. He had told her that he had gotten a raise. After a long pause, Harris said to Saunders “We have been saving for these things for a while now...” So, with that, Saunders sat down to eat dinner with Harris’s family. But the seed had been planted.

Since then Saunders became inquisitive. He never asked outright, or direct. But Harris knew where he was going with the questions. In the weeks that followed he would stay late at the station and do some digging. Harris would walk in in the morning to find a document with the name of an officer and some Mafia contacts on Saunders desk.

The other officers had seen the document as well. It was then, the day they found that document on Saunders desk, that Harris was chosen to get rid of him. After all, how could a single man understand the needs of a family?

“Here it is. Take out your gun and be on your guard.” It was an abandoned apartment building. Eroded away and rusted all over. It was so broken down and dreary that not even the homeless would step foot in it. Perfect spot for drug traffic.

They walked up to open the door. Saunders took the front as Harris moved behind as to take cover for him. Only Harris knew that he would not be providing any cover for Saunders. Not this time....

Harris stood by with an expression of horror as he let his young partner, his friend bust in alone. Saunders was filled with lead in no time flat. His blood stained the walls of the apartment room.

Harris felt a pat on his shoulder and an envelope in his hands. “You can rest easy now officer Harris. The other police officers were behind you on this.”

Harris took the envelope and went home to celebrate with his family.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 19:13:41

holy shit man. THAT is a long story....i've been reading some of it..maybe spacing it out....holy crap.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 19:36:31

Very indepth, and vividly put. Well done - angle. I really enjoyed it.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2004-06-19 22:25:59

wow, this place is dead tonight!!!

yeah, my saturday is wasted..i still have tomarrow and monday to do stuff.

right now i'm watching bill and ted's excellant adventure (great movie) i have both the excellant adventure and bogus adventure (got it free from pizza hut!) on DVD ^_^

BBS Signature