00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UnlitHorizon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mr Angels art thread

532 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Mr Angels art thread 2011-02-09 04:45:52

I have recently started doing CG work with the Adobe CS5 Master Collection i got from the guy i work for. I've been playing around with different effects, combining filters, settings, layer types, and things like randomly placed brush strokes and blurs. My main goal is to create images for website templates, backgrounds, and evetnually get into making symbols for tween animations, and then full on drawing for frame by frame.

At this time, I only have two pictures to put up. I made both of them, took me about 20 minutes for the first one, then about 45 minutes for the second one.

I can only upload one picture per post, so i will link to the 2nd version. The MrAngel background pic was clipped to fix NG's size guidlines. The original is 1024x768, and the original Fire/Dragon Background is 1280x800.

Links:

Link to MrAngel background 1024x768
Link to fire/dragon background 1280x800

BBS Signature

Response to Mr Angels art thread 2011-02-09 05:00:39

youhsould post the actual picture in the forum so we dont have to load a whole other page.

as far as the background goes it's good.
the contrast really makes the name pop.

but it was not worth loading a whole other page...especialy DA
DA takes forever

Current Art Thread some NSFW (2022)

Past Art Thread (2013-2020)

**If you want to learn how to draw Direct Message me! I'm looking to teach people.**

BBS Signature

Response to Mr Angels art thread 2011-02-09 05:10:13

At 2/9/11 05:00 AM, Spac3case916 wrote: youhsould post the actual picture in the forum so we dont have to load a whole other page.

My wireless card craps out at random times, so i have to restart my computer to get my wireless signal back. I don't feel like spending $30-$50 for a 200+ feet ethernet cord, possibly more like $50-$80. Firefox kept my whole post except for the image that was uploaded, and i noticed that a little too late. Sorry.

as far as the background goes it's good.
the contrast really makes the name pop.

I'm glad you like the Mr Angel one, did you look at the other, or is DA too much of a hassle? Here, have some photobucket links:

MrAngel background 1024x768
Hoefully photobucket is better. Fire/dgon bacgound 1280x800

but it was not worth loading a whole other page...especialy DA
DA takes forever

Hoefully photobucket is better. Just in case it's not, i uploaded a downsized version of the fire/dragon background.

Mr Angels art thread

BBS Signature