00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

concavepgons just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What do you get from this?

643 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What do you get from this? 2011-02-08 19:37:50

So, I'm working on this piece and it means a lot to me personally but what do you get out of it? I'm not going to go into all the symbols and etc because I want to know what it means to a stranger, you know?

Also, I'm uploading the original and then the edit of it I made after leaving it for about two months because I also want to show that improvement is possible and that you artists feeling like you'll never get anywhere need to know that giving up is the ONLY thing that will bring you down and stop you from achieving your dreams. I still have a long way to go but seeing things like this compared side by side makes me smile and gives me hope. I hope it does for you as well :D

*Quick Warning, my profile includes adult content. Do not visit me if you aren't comfortable with this!*

Response to What do you get from this? 2011-02-08 19:39:20

Ah, and here's the original! Please note that both this version and the version about were and are works in progress ;D

Response to What do you get from this? 2011-02-08 19:43:29

I find the second one blurry and unfocused. it kind of bothers me....

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to What do you get from this? 2011-02-08 19:52:04

What Kinsei says. Also too me the shading of the skull is extremely flat and well on the bottom it's flat cause it doesn't have any shading. It's good proportionally and anatomically but for some reason the eyes bother me a lot and on the top one, not to be rude but the red "blush" effect make her look like a hentai character which is extremely bad.

Response to What do you get from this? 2011-02-08 19:56:57

Yeah, i can see the improvement; I like the shading on her clothes better in the second one though. Also her eyes nose mouth seem very small in the first one. Alsoalso: of try to soften up that big. black line under her chin a bit.i
Good work though

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to What do you get from this? 2011-02-08 20:08:23

I prefer the more stylized nose in the original (bottom) image, the one in the newer (top) image looks far too small, like Michael Jackson's nose after multiple surgeries.

Other than that, it's a good piece, a bit too clean for my liking, but really well done.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature