00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1015884y just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the magnificent shaft

824 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

the magnificent shaft 2011-02-01 22:35:25

"Dude get your hand out of my pants!!" I screamed as this short, balding man tried to feel my magnificent shaft. I then reached over and grabbed his left testicle and squeezed.
"Ahh!!" the short balding man yelled as he took his unsanitary hand off my perfectly sculpted penis.
By this time I was aroused to the point of screaming the word "Trojan" or "rough rider" to the air but I couldn't because my exhilarating Wang Was poking me in the nose.
The balding man was frightened. My penis was very much over four feet larger than his. He ran from my absolutely incredible dong in great shame.
My dick (who I named charles) started speaking to me. He said I wish to be rubbed. I continued to do so but then Charles vomited all over the side of a building. He had managed to vomit a mercy white liquid that I though was very interesting. I poked it. "eww it's sticky" I said to myself. I was quite impressed by this super adhesive, that actually acted as a lubricant also. I started to wonder if I could sell this mighty goo.
I harnessed the power of this majestic fluid. It was the most amazing thing ever. I gooed chuck Norris to savana noriss's nose. I was amazed at this incredible magic. When suddenly... A magical hole opened. It's smell reminded me of fish. I became curios and decided to touch the glistening hole and got sucked into
a mysterious land. I saw the most undescribable sights. I saw unicorns sticking their majestic horns into everyones butthole. When I saw this, I knew I was home.

Response to the magnificent shaft 2011-02-02 19:55:47

Hm. Well, first of all, this isn't a serious attempt at writing. If it is, well I can't help you. Actually, I can point out: the awful, almost nonexistent and disjointed plot; the equally awful, almost nonexistent and poor grammar; and the lack of virtually any other stylistic devices. This just seems like a bunch of random, stringed-together attempts at lowbrow humor. Hm...

Giving out writing reviews to anyone who wants them (exception: poems. I'll find you).

BBS Signature

Response to the magnificent shaft 2011-02-03 06:56:38

yea its called nonsensical writing

Response to the magnificent shaft 2011-02-03 07:44:30

At 2/3/11 06:56 AM, silver-silhouette wrote: yea its called nonsensical writing

It's called terrible, actually. Please make an effort next time.

Response to the magnificent shaft 2011-02-03 16:57:34

I should've guessed. The title is " The Magnificent Shaft." But you still have ways to go before this is any good, anyway.

Giving out writing reviews to anyone who wants them (exception: poems. I'll find you).

BBS Signature