00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chezmond just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Canadianinternett axmakesagoodflash

474 Views | 1 Reply

http://openmedia.ca/meter

I'm sorry, I know I've posted this in other topics, but I'm hoping you guys could make some flash videos about it. It'd spread the word to many more people, and if it turns out to be a good pitch for some kind of flash movie I'd feel justified in posting it here, maybe you can make a movie about our world if the internet was taken away, or how about a internet jail? I'll leave it with you creative fellows for now.

How many flash videos could fit on a 25 GB flash drive? Now imagine being restricted to that many a month, even less because you have to navigate through pages to get there, this could be the greatest threat the internet has ever known. The internet companies will now be monitoring how much data is sent and received from our computers, and the plan is to charge anyone that exceeds 25 GB of usage $2 A GB If this passes in Canada, what are the chances of this... ... this virus spreading throughout the rest of the connected world? For the sake of this beautiful creation I've been taking for granted thus far, please for the love of god, do some research and raise your voice. The interwebs, the most profoundly integrated web of human creation, the public forum of the world, may depend on you as an individual to simply pass this message along.

Canadianinternett axmakesagoodflash

Response to Canadianinternett axmakesagoodflash 2011-02-02 02:58:42

I'd suggest that you quite whoring this topic and yourself out through making the same thread 4 times. If you are that passionate about it, make a news post and link to it in your signature, then people can click on it, as they see fit.

Other than that, you've left a very ambiguous skeleton (more like just a pile of bones) for a flash, have titled it horrendously and have just expected someone to pick up the inspiration and run with it. That's not how we work here, we prefer to get people's own scripts and stories submitted here, so that people can have a go at making them into flash themselves.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature