00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FlacoDev35k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A World Without Them.

453 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A World Without Them. 2011-01-31 22:53:47

hi madmess here just need some help with a idea for a book but the theme is a world without them.
it could be a kid imagining life without the local bullies or a tycoon having a dream about not having customers.

Ive had one idea that i like, which is a bears point of view on humanity.

so please post your thoughts, thanks.
oh try make youre ideas grim but if it is something like the kid with the bullies, he will be dreaming about life then suddenly... BAM! reality! life sucks. you get it?

ty

bdgr r cool

Response to A World Without Them. 2011-02-01 00:04:44

It'd be cool if it was some animals perspective of life without humans. Maybe some hunter killed <insert animal here>'s children.
then BAM the animal gets shot in the head by a hunter

no roman, i don't want to go bowling

Response to A World Without Them. 2011-02-01 00:39:14

You are going to write a book and you don't even have a strong central idea? A title is not enough to write a whole book, a good book anyway. Also, whatever you pick, it has to be way more original but also sensible enough to write a whole book. A wimpy kid's life without bullies? A boss without customers? Doesn't really sound interesting.

Giving out writing reviews to anyone who wants them (exception: poems. I'll find you).

BBS Signature

Response to A World Without Them. 2011-02-01 17:15:04

i know those ideas suck but im tryin to give a... ah screw it i'll just go with an animal so i need an idea about an animal and humans need to be having a specific affect on the animals like its not just oh no i hate polution its fugly, it needs to be somthing like yunno , hunters or the drinking water is contaminated but if i dont think the ideas people put in will hold a book together not meaning that there bad but if i dont, ill make a sort ofcollab but i'll need ill need someone to host it and we will just do a bunch of animations but ill tell you if thats gonna happen and ill get the host and everything sorted. ty

bdgr r cool