00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4510mike just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Epic Zombie Story:can You Survive!?

1,032 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey I'm creating a zombie story line where hopefully I can get about the first 6 writers to continue on while I left off and create an awesome story, I will also monitor the thread to make sure everything is going smoothly. The story can be funny or scary doesn't matter as long as it makes relative sense, and if a character/writer kills himself off or is killed off a new writer is free to join on in, so have fun. All I ask is that you include your character info and story info such as:

start time:
date:
name:
Weapon:
work/skill:
alliance:
end time:

and keep to the location and scenario where the previous person left off; ok ill start it off :D

start time: 8:09 pm
date: 8/21/1990
name: Farmer Johnson
Weapon: rifle
work/skill: farmhand/basic motor
alliance: NRA Get'r done!

It was beginning to finally cool down after a long summer's day work, Johnson had just finished plowing the fields and was just sitting down on a lawn chair on his porch. Farmer Johnson often longed for the hustle and bustle of the city life but knew his place was here out on the farm tending to the business that need ta get'r done. One downfall of Peck, Kansas was that it had a population of only about 5,200 so you can imagine the monotony of a farmer's everyday life, but Johnson had his dog Pete and his wife Sara to keep him company.
After playing the banjo while hopelessly trying to sing to the rhythm of "O' My Darling Clementine" Johnson quickly drifted off to a deep sleep on his chair....

Suddenly he awoke to hear his wife calling "John it's time for bed!" As the old coot began to drearily make his way inside of his old prairie house he saw the outline of a figure in the dark approaching his property. This being the most action he's seen in awhile Johnson pulled out his old rifle and screamed "dat you Horace?!" Nope it was a young kid only about seven years or so, Johnson quickly ran over to the lad to see if he was okay. The kid seemed very frightened and only let out a quiet whimpering sound, Johnson comforted the child saying "let's get you inside and have you some pie, apple pie yep apple pie maybe find out where you belong eh?"
The boy was wearing a pair of jeans and a white shirt covered in mud and maybe even some blood, but after cleaning him up inside Sara found that the boy was not injured. As the couple sat down at the table with the boy Sara asked "aint ya gonna eat some pie?" to which Johnson "replied if the boy doesn't want pie LEAVE HIM ALONE WOMAN!" Leading to a humorous dispute that was quickly interrupted by a loud moaning sound outside.

Johnson was startled and was about to check out the noise until Sara hit him on the head with a frying pan exclaiming "Once I chek dis out im comin back for ya John!" Johnson let out a chuckle and gave the kid a nudge saying "women, go figure" leaving the kid with a giggle. Suddenly, Johnson heard Sara from outside " is dat you Horace? what no AHHHARRGGGGHHHHHARBG#!$%!$#!" Johnson and the kid froze in fear, he quickly gave the boy the leash to his long trusted bloodhound Pete and they journeyed out the front door only to stand frozen in terror.

For in the darkness there lied a group of at least fifty people covered in blood and some were even slightly maimed. Though Johnson was old as hell he was still smart enough to know he was dealing with zombies, Johnson quickly grabbed a bone on the ground and threw it into the woods causing Pete to dash after it with the boy holding onto the mutt's leash for dear life. The Farmer called after the boy yelling "boy ya gotta get the hell outta Kansas it to damn small wit these folks around, head towards the Sheriff's place first!" With the boy out of the farmer's sight the old man let out a sigh of relief and grabbed his Winchester rifle lining up a perfect head shot to an fat woman zombie charging towards him. Triumphantly the farmer hooted "learned that in Cabela's Deer Hunt," until the farmer realized he was out of ammo just as the 200 pound hulk was about to flatten him.
Quickly Johnson pulled out his trusty smith and Weston and fired two rounds into the creatures head while managing to shoot a midget zombie in the head. Johnson sheepishly let out a laugh naively thinking it was going to be easy, until he remembered he left the backdoor of the house open. The set of teeth sinking into his neck was a painful reminder of this fact. As he turned around blood trickling down to his shirt he saw the zombified face of his hated enemy/neighbor Horace, sadly Johnson wasn't wearing his glasses so he could not see the irony. As the more agile zombies began pacing towards Johnson he knew he had saved the boy and his job was done, before everything faded to black his last thoughts "wait...I'm allergic to apple pie, Damn you Woman!"

Time of death: 12:00 am
end time: 12:01 am

ok have fun with it you guys feel free to post a picture to your thread if relevant : ), and I may just make a return in the thread to add a character or some plot twists assuming college work allows me the time.

Epic Zombie Story:can You Survive!?

Response to Epic Zombie Story:can You Survive!? 2011-02-01 13:35:35

also feel free to review my own opening story or add comments idc : )