00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4510mike just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

An Examination of Conscience

416 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

An Examination of Conscience 2011-01-29 08:27:13

A man sits on his chair with nothing but his thoughts, a shot of Vodka, and a pistol. He sits and examines everything in his mind. From his great times with friends and people, to his encounters with death and failure. The man takes another shot of Vodka and then sees two men approach him. One wearing an all black suit, and one wearing an all white suit. The man then asks,"who are you two?". The man in black walks up to him and says," ahhh Johnny boy you know who I am, you just don't recognize me". The man in black then pulls up a chair, sits next to the man and pours himself a glass of Vodka. Then the man in white says," Johnny I understand your pain, and I know your situation". The man in white then pulls up a chair, sits next to the man and lights a cigarette. The man then asks," why are you two here?". The man in black then says," well were just here to keep you company while you think". The man in white then says," yeah and were here to help you examine your conscience in case you need it". The man then trembles and says," where do I start im so confused". The man in white tells him," well why don't you start with your friends". The man then says," yeah! my friends they've always been great to me". Then the man in black says," yeah they were but what about Paul, remember when he died, how upset you were. Also remember the other friends you had that betrayed your trust and left you on your own". The man then tears up and says," that's right some of my friends left me in very bad shape". The man in white then says," yeah some did but what about Jake who helped you out when the others betrayed you, and he helped you get through Paul's passing". The man in comfort then says," that's right he was there for me". The man in black then smiles and says," what about your love life". The man then starts choking up and says," that's right my love life was horrible". The man in white then interrupts and says," what about Jessica, she was great to you". The man in black then says," yeah but remember that cunt cheated on you for some other asshole". The man then breaks down and says," yeah she did! and I never gotten over that". The man in white then says," well how about your own personal achievements". The man then says," yeah that's right I have a good job and I finished school with flying colors". The man in black then laughs and says," ohhh yeah well think about your failures and how they stack up to your achievements hehe". Then man then says," that's right I have few friends, no love, and I have to cry myself to sleep in order to make it from day to day". The man also continues on to say," I don't know what to do help me please". The man then looks to his left and right to see that the two men are no longer there. The man then takes another shot of Vodka and stares at the pistol.

Response to An Examination of Conscience 2011-01-29 08:50:37

I'd like some feedback and other ideas would be greatly appreciated thank you ^_^

Response to An Examination of Conscience 2011-01-29 09:02:57

If you want people to even finish reading, you'd better break up the giant wall of text into easy to read paragraphs.

When I got outside, the purple fog was spreading. I covered my nose and mouth, and ran home.

BBS Signature